off topic but can i have your opinions....more wedding stuff...lol

We had the wrap thing for a friends wedding in Jan - they looked lovely and she had burgundy dresses as well and they went really nicely. I love the pearl brooch as well - ours just tied with ribbon but this kept coming undone. We needed something as the church was bloody cold!!!

i think the first one hunny! so exciting, when is the big day? xx

its 25th november....so it will be chilly...xx

i wore an ivory wrap with my wedding dress, i got it from Debenhams when they had 20% off. we got married in January and it snowed :) we where very lucky the pictures are great. I prefer a winter wedding, congratulations x

I prefer the wrap ones - without the sleeves. They'll look goregous with burgandy dress.

My sis-in-law got married last nov, and her 3 flowers girls - her daughter and twin neices (aged 2-3yrs) had ones like the wrap over their little ivory dress. looked absolutely gorgeous.

xxx

thanks ladies...

i have always wanted a winter wedding......well a christmas wedding. i think 25th november is near enough....the place will have all its xmas decs up.....this is where we are getting married...

fishingandengagement109-1.jpg

fishingandengagement098-1-1.jpg

xx

wow that looks like an amazing place to get married. I considered having a winter wedding but im a bit of a wuss in the cold so opted for July, wasnt too hot was just right. Burgundy is such a good colour to have that time of year bet you will all look lovely x

I'm with the wrap too. I was bridesmaid at my sisters wedding in Novembertime and nearly froze to death. One of those wraps would have saved me.

love the first one! ur venue is amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back