Oh dear...

dollface79

Reaction score
I had a rather vivid dream this morning...

I was waiting in line to go to the toilet because little one was pressing on bladder SO HARD! It got to my go and a girl i know and don't really like walked in behind me and pushed to the front of the line and stole my toilet...

I then waited for her to finish and when she did and came out i actually beat the living crap out of her for stealing my toilet!!!!!!!!!!

A sign of things to come...??? :shock:

Lol!! I thought this was going to go the other way...

I've had a couple of dreams about needing the toilet and I had one when I was about 16 / 17.. It must have been very realistic, because I dreamt I was sat on the toilet having a wee... Then woke up to find I was weeing in my bed!!!!! I was MORTIFIED!!! Never happened again thank god!! x

I've had a couple of dreams about needing the toilet and I had one when I was about 16 / 17.. It must have been very realistic, because I dreamt I was sat on the toilet having a wee... Then woke up to find I was weeing in my bed!!!!! I was MORTIFIED!!! Never happened again thank god!! x

Iv done this before too!!! :) ooops xx

This is nearly how my early morning pee went this morning - thankfully I woke myself up!

Oh. Emm. Gee!!!
That happened to me when I was like 11 or 12 and I've still not got over the embarrassment!
And I worry constantly that it'll happen again now I'm pregnant lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

An ex of mine did this! It was the beginning of the end for me!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back