Oh joy the 2WW again!

sarahshorty

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm now at the start of the 2ww again! My AF is due 3rd Apr is there anyone else due around then?

I've been trying OPK this month but it's not really been that helpful. I started using them on the 15th and i got a fairly strong positive but not what i would call a definite result, the results have then got fainter on the 16th and i've got a negative since then. So i dont really know when i ovulated!

I guess all i can do now is keep everything crossed and try not to spend the next 2 weeks symptom spotting!

Leaving you some baby :dust: Best of luck xx

Hey SS Im around the same pattern as you Im due to test on 1st april....also trying hard not to symptom spot too and so far Im feeling very chilled about the whole thing.....this time last month I was wanting to test test test!! So lets hope we both get out BFP's early April xxx

I know i wont feel tempted to test until i'm late for AF. I think it's partly because i cant imagine this will ever happen to me!

Good luck SS fingers crossed it's your month. Def agree the symptom spotting just drags it out. :dust: to u :)

Hi ladies

i am also due to test on the 1st april and trying so so so hard not to think evry little twinge, bloated stomach and bit of heartburn is all prelude to BFP. but also thinking along the same line that it will never happen to me. so i won't test early if you girls won't.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
bit mad on the baby dust this month but hey its spring, we deserve it.

I've been trying hard not to obsess over TTC this month and its been hard trying to get OH to BD without making him feel pressured into performing lol

Think we have managed to BD 5 or 6 times in the last 10 days, not as much as i was hoping for but I am hoping that one of the little spermies has made it lol

Symptom spotting used to be fun for me as it can used to make me excited but after almost a year of trying I try not to.

I won't be testing until the 5th April anyway so still have plenty of time to start obsessing.

Remember theres a thread for all you ladies to post ur test dates:

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/trying-to-conceive/117149-april-testing-thread.html

Good luck everybody!!

best of luck to everyone testing in april hope this is your month sending some ::dust:to you x

Hope you all get your BFP's this month :) Fingers crossed for you all

:dust: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back