Oh my ... Number 3 on the way!

number2

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Can;t believe Im back here again, seeing as DS2 is only 14 months.
But everything went to plan, got married, honeymooned, tried and caught on month 2, chuffed.
Pretty sure this'll be our last, 2 is pretty tough at times, can't quite imagine 3 right now!

All seems so surreal still, 7 weeks, absolutely no symptoms, have to keep remembering and reminding myself. Had to take a test again yesterday just to show myself!

Oo, and Im so keen for a home birth this time. Not meeting the midwife until I'm 8w5d, but by my dates Im due 15th June.

Woo!

Hi girls,

Can;t believe Im back here again, seeing as DS2 is only 14 months.
But everything went to plan, got married, honeymooned, tried and caught on month 2, chuffed.
Pretty sure this'll be our last, 2 is pretty tough at times, can't quite imagine 3 right now!

All seems so surreal still, 7 weeks, absolutely no symptoms, have to keep remembering and reminding myself. Had to take a test again yesterday just to show myself!

Oo, and Im so keen for a home birth this time. Not meeting the midwife until I'm 8w5d, but by my dates Im due 15th June.

Woo!

Your user name is very ironic LOL!

Congrats hun - you'll be a dab hand at it this time round. Home Birth sounds fab :)

xxxxxx

Yeah, no way of changing my name I can find! Congratulations to you guys too! Its funny knowing this will be my last 9 month journey, but still I'll make it a good one!

Congratulations:) A home birth sounds fab. You,ll have your hands full. I,ve also got no 3 on they way and i,m dreading it lol.

U can post in the forum help thread and ask them to change ur name and give reasons why. U will have to pick a name that u won't change as they don't usually change usernames.

Congrats xx

Oooh congratulations to you - enjoy your pregnancy

Don't worry about the jump from number 2 to number 3, I have 4 kids, and it's really only the number 1 to the number 2 jump that's a big one in my eyes

Many congratulations, im 9 weeks and have no symptoms either. Think yourself incredibly lucky :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back