okay another boys name opinions??

angela29

Reaction score
we have been looking at boys names again, basically i was talking to a man at work and told him we really love the name herbie for a boy, he turned around and said it reminded him of herpes!!! so now back to the drawing board, any opinions on the name colt?? it will be colt jewell, with a middle name not sure what yet!!

thanks

angela xxx

Well Herbie is a nickname for Herbert, which I think is a nice name :)

Herbie sounds nothing like herpes, silly man its a lovely name x

its still my picked boys name and i love it i dont really care what other ppl think tho and i think you have to be like that if you pick a diffrent name for your baby. I have had old ladys in the street asked my kids names then told me oh no i dont like them lol my own mam hated monty when i called him it but my grandad loved it said had lead us through the war lol so you cant win everybody over. But i would say if you dont like ppl saying stuff about your names now you wont when your baby is born and they bloody do xxxxxx

Don't let people put you off names you like. I did when i picked Riley for my 2nd son, the inlaws didn't like it and made me feel stupid for having it so didnt have it in the end! People are not used to unusual names and are stuck in their ways! If you like Herbie then go for it hun xx

Ps...Colt is nice too!

Don't be put off, I do like Colt too, but I think that Herbie Jewell rolls of the tongue better than Colt Jewell

Still loving your surname, great for a girl!

Last edited:
I still love Herbie and I also like Colt. Btw (off topic) you're not related to author Lisa Jewell are you?! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back