opinions on this boys name?

angela29

Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to this forum, I am not pregnant yet, but am hopefully going to start trying in the next couple of months. We have our girls name sorted already isabella sophia but for a boys name we like something a little more unusual. We really like herbie, but wondered what your thoughts are on it, the surname will be jewell.

Many Thanks

Angela.

I quite like Herbie and how cool is your last name?! x Im saddled with a rubbish surname for bubs!

if ur hubby an urself like the name for your baby i think you should go ahead with it because me an hubby chose a name an not many people liked it but we chose it as it was an usual name but we liked it. Go with what your heart says hun xx

Yea, I think it's cool. I like Harvey and Oscar, but my hubby doesn't like ANYTHING!!

Loving your surname Jewell! and Herbie is very funky

Helen whats your last name ? mines terriblly boring "Jones"

Last edited:
Bubs will take OH's name which is Hardman! It wiped out quite a few names I liked-Hunter (Hunt her hard man) but we did have fun putting names like Ryder in front of it! Do love Jewell though! And Herbie!

:rotfl::rotfl: Hunt her Hard man that's Funny Helen

My boys name is Devon Rory Jones ( my boys name when I had my daughter 8 years ago)
I still love it and my mum was well put out at the time , as she lives in Cornwall!!

Last edited:
I like Herbie =]
One of my OH's Uncles was called that, and oddly enough, when we finally have a bubba, if it's a girl, it'll be called after Herbie's wife!

Our boy name is James Thomas Moore, and our girl name is Molly Mae Moore. =]
x

you cant have it lol only joking herbie is the name we have picked for a boy well we think cant think of any more at the min.

hi thanks for all your replies not sure what we care going to have as a middle name though any idea what goes with herbie??

Thanks

Angela.

we think of herbie jo our little monty is monty jack so think they sound good together. How did you get the idea for the name? i seen the pram in mamas and papas and thought oh theres a name

Well when we bought a puppy we decided that if we bought a boy it would be herbie, if its a girl pixie tallulah, so we bought a girl pup and called her pixie, so we decided if we have a baby boy we still loved herbie!!
Can't have jo as a middle name, as my ex husband's fiance is called jo, and even though we get on and its fine, rather not have it lol.

angela xxx

Hi Angela - heres my full list of boys names for you to see , may give you ideas - I like unusal too - I just add one to the list on the OH's computer when I find one. my chosen name is Devon Rory at the moment, but may change over time.
I really like rafferty too.

Devon
Isaac
Rowan (Little red one)
Zachary
Dale
Daley
Elias
Elliot
Emmett
Garrett
Garrick
Logan
Oren or Oran
Stefan
Rafferty

thanks all for your replies have given me some more choices!! I am so excited lol.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back