older kids baby pics?

weestar21

Reaction score
just wondering if it was ok to post our older kids baby pictures i feel bad as i have posted Colbys and none of adeles, i will have to scan them first so if anyone wanted to make this a thread for our older kids pics then cool if not i will just post some of adele so i dont feel bad :lol:

xxxxxxxx

yeah thats a good idea. I wasnt sure about posting baby pics up of zack, because hes no longer a baby. But thats a really good idea :D

just thought itwould be niceto share them all i needto wait till OH gets up to show me how to use the scanner :oops:

woooooo whoooo i know how to use the scanner so will get all her tiny baby pics down and scan a couple she is tiny and got lots of tubes and stuff in but its amazing to see how she was then to howshe is now so i will get that done later on
xxxxxxx

ok here it goes sorry if these are huge :oops:

this one is Adeles first baby pic taken 1 hour after she was born at 29 weeks

this is my first cuddle with her at 3 days old :(

this one is dads first cuddle at 5 days old :D withought her C-pap wich was helping her breath

Adele going home :cheer: :cheer: 26th of june 11 days before her due date :D

this last one is Adele on her first birthday :cheer: :D :cheer:

im so proud of how well she has come on she really is my little miracle baby and i love her and Colby so much :cheer: :cheer: :hug:

xxxxxx

omg i just notticed im wearing the same clothes in every pic their in the hospital :rotfl: i didnt wear them every day honestly :lol:

she is absolutely gorgeous and she was so so tiny.

how are you weestar anyway. was thinking about you yesterday.
x

im good thanks hows you hunny? nice to know someone was thinking about me :lol: hope it was nice thoughts :rotfl:

Ella born 5 weeks early
ellaincubator.jpg

1dayoldagainstmumshand.jpg

ella1dayold.jpg

ella1daywithdad.jpg

ellacloseup.jpg

:cry: they look like dolls when their that small dont they.

Both totaly adorable :D :hug:

awww there both sooo tiny but sooo cute!!!

was adele born at 29 weeks (im 29 weeks monday :shock: )

awwwwww ella is lovely what weight was she hunny?

hevwithbump said:
awww there both sooo tiny but sooo cute!!!

was adele born at 29 weeks (im 29 weeks monday :shock: )

yah hun my waters broke at 26 weeks, had tobeon steroid injections and have a blood transfussion then after 1 week of being in hospital on bed rest i signed myself out, couldnt handle being stuck on a labour ward on my own for 12 weeks (thats how long they wanted me to stay in for :shock: ) so after 2 weeks being home i went into labour and she was born at 9.53am :D

It still scares me sometimes that how she was back then to how she is now its just amazing what new technology can do nowadays :cheer: :cheer:

its amazing what they can do now-a-days for prem babies,

what weights were they at birth weestar and alschafr?

this is my one of my daughters 1st pics in hospital

shes got real attitude :rotfl:

2lb 10 ! :shock: how tiny!!!! bless her. you must be so proud looking at her today and knowing that she is fit and healthy! :) (and gorgeous!! :D )

weestar you look about 14 in that piccie.xxx

my nephew was born 10 weeks early and weight an enormous 5lbs. his mum was only a size 6 clothes so she would have had real trouble.

davina said:
weestar you look about 14 in that piccie.x

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

i get that all the time hun i even get id'd for a lottery ticket :shock:

think its cos im so small and i dont really dress like i should i guess, well im a trackie and trainers person and i think that makes me look even younger too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here is my little boy at a few days old he was born at term +4 weighing 5lb 13oz
DSCF0103.jpg

And here he is a happy healthy boistrous 2 yr old! (wearing my lipstick!) :rotfl:
100_0121.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back