OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cab'o'holic

Reaction score
30 days to go :shock:
If you go over and have to be induced do they leave it 14 days? If so that will be New years eve
I dont want to be in hospital on New year
At first they talked about inducing me at 36 weeks now im nearly there they said there is no need! but now I just want my baby out, its got to be out before Christmas :pray: :pray: :pray:

I think it's 12 days hun,so you should have the little one by new years day :cheer: xx

aww!

does the 12 days include the 4 it could take to induce? WOuld they let you go 4 days if you where already 12 days over?

Thats what i was thinking too, because it;s around xmas and new year if they'll leave you as long or what will happen?!

Probably more wishful thinking on my part!

I know you would think they would induce us before christmas to make it easyer on them, then we are happy and they have a easyer time

samrbtson said:
aww!

does the 12 days include the 4 it could take to induce? WOuld they let you go 4 days if you where already 12 days over?

When i had my second baby i was booked in for an induction for when i was 12 days over,luckily she came the day before :cheer: xx

cab'o'holic said:
I know you would think they would induce us before christmas to make it easyer on them, then we are happy and they have a easyer time

Exactly, have a heart people!

The MW's are 'arguing' on my ward over the last few days about who is doing what days over xmas. sounds like they are going to have less staff in anyway.

Id really like a New Years baby!!! I think it would be well exciting.

But that means il have to pop 4 days early, whats the chances of that I wonder?? :think:

I just want guaranteed to have my baby home for xmas so i can go buy all the silly xmas outfits! :oops: :lol:

my due date was initaly new years eve. THen at the 12 week scan it was moved to xmas eve. Now my induction date is the 4th dec.

I told myself i wasn't going to buy any xmas clothes..... caved in :oops:

You've got to Sam, they are just too cute to resist!

What you got then? :lol:

I am getting induced today cab and I am 11 days overdue. They seem to be happy to leave you as long as you want (the midwife said yesterday that their muslim patients will go to 44 weeks before being induced) you would just have to be monitored every couple of days. Also depends on how busy they are - I got the last appointment today for 9.30 tonight but there was no-one booked in for tomorrow. Hope it doesn't come to that for you anyway :)

i have my ways of getting what i want in the end :wink:

And OH won't realise! mwhahaha :twisted:

Just got back from the school, and a few mums said that here they only leave you 10 days so its getting better :dance:
I just hope it wants to come out a little bit early and not late! then all will be ok, and I have christmas clothes for it and Luke has made a list for the baby to santa so it has to be here b4 then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back