on the new things happening after TTC

Maya2011

Reaction score
We have been trying since September 2010. I never used any pills and even pain killers hardly during my periods. I was on schedule until TTC. But when we started doing things, my period became irregular. I had one during October..it was delayed though.. Nothing in november and then in December....I hope we made a hit this time.....is it normal that to have such changes after TTC....:eh:

They do say that stress can affect your periods big time!

they did mine, earlier this year they were very irregular and missed a whole period as i was having a stressfull time at work

TTC can be very stressful, try and give your self a break (i know thats easier said than done)
Have you maybe tried opk's to see when you are ovulating? these can be helpful.

Saying that my periods are now more regular when started ttc since september too

Thanks Nurse 26.....
I too think its the stress....
I haven't started using opks still...

Last edited:
Ye actually opk's can do one of two things... stress you out more or make you feel more relaxed and in control as you know you are BDing at the right time

Maybe make sometime for youself and relax maybe a spa treatment or day out

The christmas holiday was a nice time at home..without too much of work stress...tried to keep myself free and relaxed.....hope it worked out.........:)

It's good to relax! I'm going to try to relax this month. I'm always very good at relaxing the two first weeks of my cycle and than the two last I'm really stressed out! I'll see my doctor on friday, so maybe he can give me some advice. Hope so!

Good luck to you Maya!

PS: If I get a girl, I want to call her Maya! Love that name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back