One Baby for Mothers Day Please!

nikkie88

Reaction score
My Plea to the Universe!

Dear Universe,
18th March is my due date, and i would love to be in the 5% of women who actually have baby on their DUE DATE please!

As unlikely as it is, i'm really fed up now, want to meet them!

BOY OR GIRL!!?????? I can't bear this waiting or knocking into any more doors!

Please please please Mother Nature let me have baby!!!! :(

Thank You, Nikkie! x

(a little explanation: I've heard that writing a letter to the universe and forgetting about it helps wishes come true. Some people write them and hide them in drawers but i thought if i write it on this forum and forget about it, go to bed and see what tomorrow brings, I've run out of other forms of bringin labour on so this is my desperation plea!)

Last edited:
Fx it works!!

I'm saying a boy for you as well ;)

Hope the universe grants you your wish today Nikkie! X

I say the same prayer, i been waiting for this day for soo long and nothings happened!

hope your plea works!!!

and i agree with tor, i think its a boy! :) xxxxxx

Nope, no news! mothers day will be another year away with a child. had a sweep today but cervix was no where near ready so couldn't really sweep, jus stimulate cervix, if this makes any sense to anyone... sorry if TMI!

MW said i have a lot of work to do before baby wil be ready so have a lot of walking to do before 2nd sweep next monday :( have induction booked for 28th but want it out before then my bday is the 29th!!!

Just had some RLT and few scoops of Castor Oil, so see how we get on!

Feeling very defeated that my universe prayer never got answered & my cervix seems to be made of cement!!!

How are the other ladies getting on? x

i been munchin the pineapple, trying to dtd every other day to help soften the cervix, and might be having second sweep today, so will see if it has got any better.
whilst she did the first one she said something about 1cm dilated, managed to sweep some membrane etc but was in so much pain i didnt really take it in!

Awh, well u sound further along than i am!! yay for you. 2nd sweep already? My next one isn't book for another week, but she said was no where near dilated lol, so got lots to do,
had pineapple, castor oil, spicy food, RLT...
Nothing So Far!!
fingers X'd! xx

Last edited:
oh no dont do castor oil, that is so dangerous for the baby! much higher risk the baby will poo themselves if you take that, and we wont know if it takes days for u to go in labour, and he could be eating that- thats why MWs get angry if they think you have taken castor oil.

Had my 2nd sweep, im only 1cm dilated, she managed to get one finger in there. She said inducing is an option but it is better for the baby to come when it wants to, coz the body is then definitely prepared and will respond better (so less likely to need drips, c-sections, forceps etc compared to if ur induced). She referred me to see a consultant which im doing today to discuss the options and see if it is as big a baby as she thinks!

Could happen any day now for us, and in some ways im scared of then having that responsibility so maybe its best he stay inside lol

lol. i know i have that battle of being rly fed up and wanting that first contraction, then random things like being in the shower i'll think "ah im not going to enjoy this peace and quiett worry free showers for much longer...." so i am ready but rly rly not ready,

the weathers just soooo nice for baby to come now would be lovely, and would help keep my energy levels up being sunny and spring-like. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back