Opinions on new sofa (pic)

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
New-Celine-models-RT.jpg

Honest opinions please girls, it's available in a few colours haven't decided which to go for yet, and gonna get the matching footstool xx

oooo i love it! only thing is, is it easy to clean? i'm so glad i've got a leather sofa now cos children and sofas really dont mix very well! i'm constantly washing mine down!

My mum had something similar before and stains hid really well on it :lol: I always change Odhrán on the floor on his mat so wouldn't need to worry about pee.. Can't prevent sick and sticky fingers but I suppose I could find a way round it.. I really love it :cloud9:

I like it! I quite like that colour too. What is your colour scheme in your room? I love light and airy colours but with a dog, 2 kids and a hubby that's crap I've got no hope of having it!

i'd love a nice corner sofa! i think my sofa would stay clean longer if i didnt let K on there with her milk :blush:

I would love a fabric sofa, I'm sick of leather but it would get soooo ruined here.

I'm loving that colour but the little voice is my head is shouting "Odhráns handssss covered in chocolateeee" :lol: We haven't decided on what colour our feature wall is going to be but the other 3 are defo going to be cream.. It comes in black, grey and black, that colour, dark brown and a kinda medium brown

when i moved in here, all i could afford was a cheap cream fabric sofa! it was wrecked in a bout a week!

Odhrán might have to be in lockdown in his high chair :lol:

See I was trying to talk OH into doing the 3 walls a light grey and having a black and grey feature wall but he was having none of it, that would be gorgeous in it.. I might have to get him all horned up and refuse to finish until he agrees to that colour scheme :lol:

bloody computer! i think i was worse tho, i suddenly started spilling anythiing and everything on it when i've never spilt on a sofa in my lifetime!!

I just bought a new sofa myself and had a sit on that one - i thought it was really nice, but "we" don't like sofas with all the row of cusions on the back instead of a proper padded back :roll:

That will probably be me too tbh :lol: It's always the way.. I can't wait to later now :lol::muaha:

The cushions will drive me mad but I would do it for the sake of a lovely sofa :lol: Did you think it was comfy Louise?

I would love a corner sofa but it would have to be leather, I have cushions on mine at the min and there in the washer twice a wk dunno how I would keep a sofa clean. It dose look really comfy tho what I dont think leather is but think the mess could drive me mad dolly it for eva getting mine dirty but I can just wipe it down.

I got something very similar 2yrs ago but a two piece now it's trashed lol wish I got leather with the kids having my bil leather suite off him soon lol!! Xx

It's nice tho x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back