Orange contract

If you dial 150 from the mobile (it's a free call) you'll get through to an Orange rep who can give you all the costs

Depends what you mean.

Accessing the internet as in looking at proper pages and sending recieving emails is different than visiting sites such as Orange World.

Your not charged per minute your charged per MB so it depends on what your looking at and what size page it is.

These are only approximate costs cos I aint got my work page in front of me but 1mb is around £1, unless you have a bundle on you will have a block on your phone preventing you from going above £1.47 per day. 1mb = 100 web pages (approx) or 20 emails :)

Ahh it's all confusing for me without it all in front but if you call 150 they will explain it better than I can :hug:

im on orange contract too and pay £35 a month. i get unlimited texts, 600 mins and unlimited internet. i would have thought you are on the same deal as me. check your contract, it should tell you

suzie1011 said:
im on orange contract too and pay £35 a month. i get unlimited texts, 600 mins and unlimited internet. i would have thought you are on the same deal as me. check your contract, it should tell you

That offer was only available for limited time so probably not (unlimited internet part)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back