other half

niknaks

Reaction score
hes now got a new idea. ever since he saw baby move for the first time hes gone a bit baby mad and has now decided instead of getting a video monitor like i wanted we'll get cctv lol i told him since hes getting it its up to him. just as long as we can switch it off when im getting changed or something and it has sound. dont wanna be chatting away in the living room or whatever and lil mans screaming his head off and we cant hear him. also was thinking my cus was gonna give us her old baby monitor so might just have that on as well and let him get his cctv to keep him happy and out of my hair. again this is all because of him talking to a woman at work. this time shes not pregnant but has kids. she told him she wishes she had it cos it lasts forever not just the 1st few years. im still a bit skeptical but at least hes finally making the effort i want and not the whole we got plenty of time crap x

awwww, at least he cares chick! x

I'm getting a video monitor. I'm a worrier tho so it will help to put my mind at rest if i can see aswell as hear him! I can just see it now, me sat staring at it constantly!lol

We are getting a video monitor too, we haven't started looking yet but don't need to now as a friend asked us the other day if anyone had said they was buying one for us, I said 'no' and she replied 'great, I want to get you that' Bonus! :) x x

i know. hes been online for hours looking for one. but then he did get distracted and found some spy glasses and spy clock and xbox rubbish. oh well at least hes trying i suppose lol

so am i dee. thats why i really want a video monitor, im constantly bump watching already, was a bit worried cos he hasnt kicked that much today and ive been eating like a pig. hes normally wide awake when im eating.

your so luck lilmoomin. my mum reckons we should wait till after my baby shower next month and see what i get, but i dont want an ordinary monitor, but i suppose if we do get cctv ill just use my cousins baby monitor too x

i know suppose i have to be grateful for that. have to say it is shocking though and i do find it funny with his over enthusiasm lol and recently aswell every lil twinge i get he jumps up thinking im having contrations :-s x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back