Our 4D scan!!

vixxie77

Reaction score
We had our 4D scan yesterday and it is was amazing!!! :D It was wonderful to see her little face and also that she looks just like her big sister!! Her EFW is 3lb and said she's above average, so will possibly be about 9lb!! :shock: Millie was 8lb 4oz so was expecting her to be bigger lol.

It made me soooo excited to meet her :D not long now :dance:

Have just been looking at Millie's 4D scan pics and got very emotional :cry:and some of her tiny babygro's, can't believe she was that small, where has the time gone??

Here's some of the pics of our LO :)

1_9.JPG 1_12.JPG 1_29.JPG

And these are a couple of the ones of Millie to compare :D x x

1_11.JPG 1_29b.JPG

Awwww their little noses are just the same!

They look very similar don't they!!

I just can't get over what an amazing experience it is, I well up even thinking about it!

So exciting!! xx

I know, I just can't believe how similar they are! They both have my nose and lips :smug: Could definitely be twins lol

It's just so amazing to be able to see what she looks like :cloud9: x x

Wow they are amazing pics!! Can't believe the details, bet you're so happy. Not long now eh? xxx

Awww beautiful :love:

That got me too, how much Lula looked like her brother in teh 4d scans, they could've been twins, and now that she is here they are the spit of each other. Completely different personalities, but could be twins, well Lula is a tiny girl version of her brother lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back