OV Stick result advice please

Charlie5

Reaction score
Hi

I have recently bought some OV sticks to try and monitor my fertility as I have recently stopped cerazette (on 28th June) and know it can take a while for it to come back.

Anyway, at first, around 2 weeks ago, they were all totally neg eg. just the control line and nowt else completely white. Now however, over the past 3 days, the test line appears althought it is feinter than the control line. Now I know the test line needs to be darker than the control line for a positive result but does this mean that my body is starting to get back to normal?! as we all produce a LH anyway and assume this is what the stick is showing.

I am kinda hoping it does - my thinking is that when I first stopped cerazette I was not producing any LH hormone thingy hense why completely neg but now I am producing it and starting to get back to normal as I have a test line. What do you think?

Unfortunately every woman is different, for me I get only the control line for the first part of the cycle, when ov approaches the line gets steadily stronger, peaks and then the lines fade away to nothing a day or two after ov. Depending on what time of day I test I can miss the peak so I take the strongest line I get as my positive.

For many women their LH surge is so short they have to test twice a day to catch it and other women have a second line all months that gets stronger when they ov.

Best you can do is keep testing to work out what your personal pattern is.

Good luck, hope you catch that egg soon :hug:

i don't do opks never got on with them but a lot of people on here are poas aholics :D

sounds to me like you might be building up to OV....i always found I had a faint line a few days before the stronger line indicating ovulation was imminent!

Sounds promising, get BD'ing quick :D

My test line was never as dark as the control line (despite the instructions telling me it must be). In fact it wasnt even close in colour, I still took this as my "peak" time as the following day there was no line at all, I BD'ed the evening I got the line and got my BFP.

Im not saying its the same for everyone, just be prepared to be a little flexible!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back