Ovulation Pain

Sophie1102

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if they have or do experience ovulation pain??

I did a opk on Sunday and it was positive and have had quite a bit of ewcm over the last two days, but yesterday evening i had really bad pain which felt like a twisting feeling on my right side a little bit above my hip bone and in slightly, we also bd lastnight and I could feel the pain then.

Am i right thinking it could be ov pain??

I seem to be oving later and later in my cycle too which is very annoying :wall:

yes sophie it sound exactly like ov pain to me. I had two days of ewcm and on the second day had this ov pain. so if you've bd over this time then your very ferile and in with a really good chance of catching it. Good luck hun :hug: :D .

edit: sorry forgot to say that it is also known as mittelschmertz (middle pain) if you wanted to look up a bitmore about it on the net. :)

Thank you Litte Red, yeah i did look it up and read what it was about, just really wanted to see if anyone else had it and to get their experiences too.

Thank you very much for yours :D

I sometimes get cramps around ov time, but they are so mild I don't think I'd even notice them if I wasn't ttc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back