Ovulation test..

rachaellouise

Reaction score
Ok so I am confused, and wishing I had kept the last few days worth of tests cause ...

30th Extremely faint 2nd line
31st Slightly stronger 2nd line
1st Extremely faint 2nd line again...????

Which has confised me as I have not had a strong 2nd line?

Also we have BD'd as follows the past few days...

26th
28th
31st

Do you think we have done enough if I have OV'd?

Last edited:
Course you have done it enough, only takes 1 time. What CD are you hun xxx

Sorry if you already read my first post - i completely got confused.

What was you getting before the 30th? No line at all?

If you were getting no line at all before, then i would assume it was your surge - i only get one strong line day, a couple of medium strength lines and the rest are practically not there at all.

Last edited:
CD 15 I *think*
Yeah before the 30th I could not see a line or if there was one it was very un visable (Is that a word :blush:)
When I was testing last cycle I got a really strong 2nd line for 2 days and about 3 days of a faint line but that was with the first response test I am now using the One step (cheapy ones)

CD 15 I *think*
Yeah before the 30th I could not see a line or if there was one it was very un visable (Is that a word :blush:)
When I was testing last cycle I got a really strong 2nd line for 2 days and about 3 days of a faint line but that was with the first response test I am now using the One step (cheapy ones)

those one step ones are quite hard to read....i think anyway...

I know they're expensive but I just love my digital ones with the smiley face...no doubts with those ones....

xx

[/QUOTE]

I know they're expensive but I just love my digital ones with the smiley face...no doubts with those ones....

xx[/QUOTE]

They are sooooooooooooo expensive! Looked tonight, £20 for 7! x

xx[/QUOTE]

They are sooooooooooooo expensive! Looked tonight, £20 for 7! x[/QUOTE]

i know....amazon have some for £14 at the moment......but cos they're good.....i only needed to use 3 this month......used the cheap ones when i thought i was coming up to ov, then used the digital ones to def determine the days....so 1 pack should last me a couple of months..

i agree they are mega expensive though.....

xx

Ooooh might get some off Amazon then, I said to hubby I might get them if the cheapo ones are that definitive x

Ooooh might get some off Amazon then, I said to hubby I might get them if the cheapo ones are that definitive x

last month....i could actually tell i was ovulating from the pains in my tummy, the bloating and my flushed cheeks....the digi tests just confirmed it...so i thought i would use them to check again this month, just to be sure and then i should know myself from then on.......

to be honest my cm does not change at all, so thats no sign for me.....but i could just feel it...it was very odd!!! I reckon i could tell the exact moment that little egg was popped out! ha ha xx so i seduced my OH! well i lay on the bed naked...he got the message...lol :)

I think in hindsight I knew when I OV'd but last month I didn't know that the symptoms were actually OV - doh! Such a novice! So this month I am deffo on the look out. Am also trying to BD every other day, then in the week before and after OV am going to aim for everyday! Thought it's better to be safe than sorry, and OH isn't complaining! x

You girlies have given me an idea... I think I will use the One Step ones till I get a line of any sort then switch to the first response ones to confirm it maybe?
But then again hopefully I will not need to worry again...!! :)

Good idea Rachael :) That way, you should be able to make a pack of seven last a few months; I think I will deffo get some ClearBlue or First Response OPK's as I can justify the cost of £20 over 3 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back