Ovulation

pak

Reaction score
Hi to all! At what point during your cycle should you start to use ovulation tests? I do not want to use them too early, but feel if I don't I might miss it. Any suggestions?

mine came in a pack of 5, on the instructions it had a table that tells u when to start using them depending how long ur cycle is. xx

i think if you have a 27/28 day cycle you want to start testing at about cd10/11

I normally start testing on days 11 or 12 but it does depend on your cycle length. I test until I get 2 +ve in a row and then stop. If you've got loads of tests then it's best to start early then you'll definitely catch it. Also, it's best to test around 2pm onwards as that's when your LH levels are highest.

good luck :hug:

If your cycle is 28 days, then your most likely to ov around day 14, so I would test say day 10 on wards. Most people have a luthal phase of 14 days, so if you have a 31 day cycle, then you probably ov on day 17 so test from say day 13 onwards. Hopefully then you should catch the surge. Good luck though, it sounds so simple but isnt really. They are quite hard to read because the lines have to be darker than the control line. Clearblue digitals are the best but quite expensive.

:wave: i started using my ov strips on day 10 of my cycle but didn't get a pos result til day 15 and 16.
i would start testing on day 10/11 to be sure

good luck :hug: :hug:

does everyone else's start off test line completely invisible? i kno with these they not like preg tests a faint line is still neg. but i'm not getting ANY line! am i just using a rubbish test? or is that normal? sorry to hijack thread lol

trixi, my first test on the CB digi had no line at all. although it gives you the digi result you can see the lines when you eject it. i then had a couple of faint lines then got the positive :hug:

I've been using ebay cheapies and to start with I thought they just weren't working as there was just no test line. Then for the next couple of days I got really hard to see test lines, so I started thinking that they just didn't record results very clearly. However, on christmas day I got the clearest, boldist positive ever! So even the cheapies seem to work - just keep testing!

Thanks so much for all of the helpful information! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back