Paranoid about my tummy

Duds

Reaction score
Fed up with glancing down and seeing a big roll of belly there which doesnt seem to be getting any better as time goes on. :(
My mum says its because my posture is bad as I push my belly out to balance Aimee on... Im trying not to slouch & I do a few sit ups every morning (no where near enough but makes me feel better) and slap on half a bottle of firming cream and there's no sodding change.

I dont want to be going back to work in a few weeks time to everyone commenting behind my back to how I still look preggers!

Anyone know of any miracle workers?!
Think I'll do a Jade Goody and save for a tummy tuck !

i am the same i seem to have gotten bigger over the last week ne one know ne great diets?

im going to save for a tummy tuck too lol

after this baby i will get even bigger, i will work hard to lose teh weight after (coz this is my final baby) but i know i will carry the skin :oops:

so im going to get it chopped off lol :D

xxx

oh wow Layla I didnt know you were preggers again! congratulations! :dance: :dance:

Your on your forth so you you have a dam good reason, i dread to think what i'll look like after a second!

I've got two weeks to get back into shape before work.... :shock:

Me too Beanie .... what we gonna do?? I know my DH will be up for a shag-a-thon but it aint happening - id rather keep the belly!

x

Mine is the same and I absolutely hate it. If you find a magical solution please share it.

LAYLA - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant news hun, I'm so pleased for you. Sorry to do this on this thread but I can't find an announcement anywhere else

magic solution = WALKING :D

Ditch the car and walk. I've been walking loads and loads and my tummy is nearly back to normal now.

or get a hoola hoop :lol:

WOW layla great news! I didnt know! congratulations hunny!

as for the belly Im the same, but I HATE my love handles, they stick out and there all stripey with stretch marks, I look like a zebra! I only realised the other day just how bad my stretch marks are over my thighs bum and love handles and Im going away in 2 weeks :?

Shit....i have 7 weeks to loose two stones lol!!! Im gonna look a right fatty in my gorgeous dress he he.
Never underestimate the amount of calaries BF uses up. SInce i stopped ive put on half a stone!!! :shock:

Duds i just saw your pics of your holiday and you fab to me :D you would totally not know you only just had a baby from those pics (except of course the baby in the photos gies it away :roll: )

dont worry you look great. i keep meaning to do something about mine but just not got round to it - can i join the tummy tuck club pls :pray:

we'll have to have buggy races round horsham park with Nicki! that should do the trick!

xxxx

Duds said:
Me too Beanie .... what we gonna do?? I know my DH will be up for a shag-a-thon but it aint happening - id rather keep the belly!

x

Same here. I am eating loads of fruit and veg (tomatoes are my new carving) and walk loads but it ain't shifting. Am going to get a corset!!!!

Well I put on 4 and a half stone while I was pg, I lost a stone straight after the birth, another 2 stone 2 weeks later then in the past 14 weeks Ive only been able to shift half a stone, whats all that about? I dont know what to do about my tummy.....I think sit ups are pointless as my muscle is really toned under my 'layer' of flesh! I think its just a matter of waiting, I suppose that skin took 9 months to stretch its gonna take a while to tighten back up! (i hope this is true!)

I agree with hels, BF is brillient for loosing weight after the birth, when I stopped I gained weight.
Thanks EM, that makes me feel better - even tho you'll notice im hiding the belly with the baby ! he he . Im warming up now for the race.... car park to the nearest bench ok with you?! :lol:

I have stripy love handles too & they havent faded yet and since iv been on hol & caught the sun they look worse!

Well thats it girls the only answer is to raid our childrens piggy banks every month for the next 2 years to pay for our tummy tucks!

x

How about car park to macdonalds? its further but we can have a mcflurry when we get there :twisted: see theres no hope for me - i just love naughty food!

my belly is huge lol i look about 5months pregnant

and the bigger Harleys looking the less im getting away with saying "iv just had a baby"

the sunbeds making me feel abit slimmer though and fading the stretch marks which were my main problem

Hi

I have the same problem its aweful and i hate being in summer clothes just makes me depressed :(

Layla congrats again i still cant beleive your pregnant again!!
Katrinaxxx

Lauz_1601 said:
as for the belly Im the same, but I HATE my love handles, they stick out and there all stripey with stretch marks, I look like a zebra! I only realised the other day just how bad my stretch marks are over my thighs bum and love handles and Im going away in 2 weeks :?

What belly i have meet you and you have no belly lauz is back in her normal clothes. and you have no stretch marks well i couldn't see any when we went swimming.

i still have a hanging belly i went back to work about a month ago, it is going slowly doing excersies just takes time, one thing for your love handles that i think works i have weights (OH) get them or bottled water and bend side to side keeping your back straight you can feel your tummy stretch, when you are sitting down hold your bottom of your stomach in and out again slowly that helps too

:oops: :oops: you didnt look closely then I do have stretch marks, luckily not on my tum tho. it was funny when I was pg, I thought Id escaped getting any then all of a sudden they kept appearing in new places each day! and on my calves? what a wierd place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back