Parents

xLilKatiex

Reaction score
I told my mum that me and my bf are trying for a baby. I knew she wouldnt take it well, but the stuff she said has really upset me. For one thing I am against abortion, but thats my opinion. My mum said to me, not to be so stupid and if I end up being pregnant she will disown me. She ran away with another man last year and left me with my dad who I dont really socalise with much.. I know he also will go mad at me and my boyfriend. My mum really hurt me by saying this, and that I wont be allowed around hers with a baby. She also said if you are abort it, it isnt even a baby yet.. to me its not the point. I dont know where else to turn.

awww honey thats not nice, if you're ready for a baby then you're obviously a woman who's ready to make your own decisions, i say if its what you want then go for it, i was 17 when i fell pregnant with my first and my parents didnt like the idea first but they came round after a few weeks, they soon realised its my desicion and the absolutely love millie now. Now i am pregnant with my 2nd baby and they couldn't be happier!! I hope it all works out for you xxx :hug:

hun u got to understand this will not be ur mums plans for u she prob wants u to go to uni etc and she sees u having a kid will mean u wont be able to do this, i personally think as long as u are 100 % sure u r ready can cope with the sleepless nites the crying the being sick etc then go for it but u have to be ready

Hi Chick, so sorry your mum reacted like that. i first got pregnant when i was 15 but sadly i miscarried. my m um knew i wud try agen and now i have a beautiful 4yr old daughter. i was pregnant when i took my g.c.s.e.'s and i took a yr out, then i went to college did my a levels and now i am in my second year at uni doing a degree in social work. this goes to show that you do not have to become a stereotype. if you are really sure its what you want then do it and prove your mum wrong, be a wonderful mum and have a great life!!! i wont lie it aint easy but its your decision and your parents shud respect that.

kim xxxxx

P.s how old are you n ur BF and how long have you been together?

Hi

Just thought ide say no one can make decisions for you .
Do what you feel is right hun , wish you all the best
Katrina

i can't comment as i don't know how old you are
your age is a very important factor as to how i would comment on your situation :)

Hiya, just wondered how old you were?

My headmistress (I was in sixth form when I got pregnant :x ) told me my baby was just a bundle of cells and I should get rid of it. Then when I went in to collect my A Level results with my six month old 'bundle of cells' she was cooing all over it, and may mate marched over and said loudly ' Come on and bring you bundle of cells'. i've never seen anyone look so embarrassed :lol:

Hi hun :hug:
Maybe your mum is looking out for you. Having a baby is a big thing! How long have you been with your boyfriend? How old are you?
Every one's different, i dont think age matters because it really just depends on how mature you are.
I moved out of my parents house on my 16th birthday and have been totally independant since then (although they are very supportive and like to help me). Married at 16 and started TTC at 17. Every one said i was too young and id end up back with my parents before i was 17 but it didnt happen and iv been happily married for over a year :cheer:
Dont let people put you off because your young, but make sure you have what it takes to look after the baby :hug: Then you'll be able to prove them wrong :wink:

hey hun, your mom is looking out 4 u but only u no what is best 4 u, i had my first at 14 and my parents were not pleased but its a decision u have 2 make
x sophie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back