Partial low lying placenta

kra0

Reaction score
In my excitement of team pink and baby being healthy, I forgot to mention I have a partial low lying placenta. She showed me it on the screen and it looks like the entire right hand side grows downwards rather than across like the other side. The lady said she put a note in my notes for them to check if it had moved up at 34 weeks but if not I'd need a c section. I want my baby delivered healthy yes but the thought of a c section terrifies me and makes me scared for some reason that I won't bond with her. Has anyone else been told this for their placenta to move up before then? Xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Try not to worry 9/10 times the placenta moves away all by itself, Mine did last time too .xx

I have that too hun, they didn't tell me much, but have looked online and it seems that the majority do move up as your uterus grows. I also don't want a c section, as it will make it very difficult to look after my DD as well as our new baby. Just trying to stay hopeful that it will move, which I'm sure it will :) x x

Thanks ladies :) I think I just worry about things too much lol. Fingers crossed it moves up. Google is a scary place!xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I've been told one of my placentas is low lying at my 20 week scan but the sonographer didn't seem too bothered and did say they will check at my next scan to see if it's moved up. Saying that, having twins I'm more likely to have a cesarian anyway :|

Mine was low and covering my cervix at 20 week scan but now it's riding high :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back