PARTY TIME THEN! come a find big bird

kayzee said:
It has explanatory pictures budge lol :rotfl: :rotfl: dont think i fancy it myself :lol: :lol:

oh christ i see now :shock:
christ i couldn't sit on that fooker for long -

tis bringing a tera to my eyes remebering how back in the day, nik with her turkey baster budge going from shaving muff to pole danceing as a smurf and all us girlies, gosh how time does fly!

Alfiesmummy said:
tis bringing a tera to my eyes remebering how back in the day, nik with her turkey baster budge going from shaving muff to pole danceing as a smurf and all us girlies, gosh how time does fly!

oh don't :cry:

Sorry girls im a bit late.... I did order a stripper, but I think my phonebooks a bit out of date because look what just turned up lmao :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

64352.jpg

sorry I'm a bit late too
Happy Forum Birthday Budge :wave: :hug: :cheer:

time has gone so fast :cry: ,we should have more parties it's great to remember the fun times :cheer: xx

violet-glow said:
Sorry girls im a bit late.... I did order a stripper, but I think my phonebooks a bit out of date because look what just turned up lmao :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

64352.jpg

:puke: :puke: :puke:
gross! look at his wrinkled up tattoos :puke:

nikki1306 said:
oh violet where did you find him :rotfl: xx

I searched goole for it... God i wont be doing that again in a hurry im telling ya lol

well trust me to poopt the party getting us all emotional

COME ON LADIEEES THIS IS A PARTY! DANCE!

nikki1306 said:

Now if we wanna stripper shall we ask him :lol: xx

how dare you post a picture of my boyfriend without asking lol :lol: (hey I can dream :wink: )

oh my fooking god he wouldnt have chance to strip id of vaulted over everyone in the room puinced on him and ripped his clothes off with my teeth befor dragging him out of the building like a cat dragging a pheasant, im freakishly strong so poor bloke wouldnt stand a chance! jesus christ NOW THIS IS A PARTY! welcome johnny how are you my darling mwah :hug:

Alfiesmummy said:
oh my fooking god he wouldnt have chance to strip id of vaulted over everyone in the room puinced on him and ripped his clothes off with my teeth befor dragging him out of the building like a cat dragging a pheasant, im freakishly strong so poor bloke wouldnt stand a chance! jesus christ NOW THIS IS A PARTY! welcome johnny how are you my darling mwah :hug:

:rotfl: your like a dog on heat my darling... love ya :hug: lol

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i am arent i but omg its Johnny Depp I cant believe he showed up to the party, i need to pack up my kit goodies and get him to come with me, how the hell do i get this big bird suit off ... HELP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back