People stressing me out!!!!

twinkles

Reaction score
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........:wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2:
That's better!

Clients at my beauty salon want me working 24/7, I love them and need them and appreciate them all but I'm all ready doing 60 hour weeks and they want my blood!!!!!!!

Husband wants and deserves my attention but too achy and sleepy on a daily basis!

Family I just can't get around!

Friends....eh?!?

Sorry I'm not usually a moaning minnie but just been swamped on Facebook by clients!

Phew, let it out! :nap: xxx

Last edited:
I understand as a fello beauty therapist. Pregnant or not they are so demanding. We are always expected to give up any bit of free time we have to make them feel better. I used to get days where I resented being nice, being helpful and kind.....I just wanted someone to look after me for a wee tiny change! Lol!

I totally understand and am so glad I left the profession. I now love my desk job! I would never ever have thought it though as my work was my life.

Look after yourself and LO.

Xxxx

Aw it is hard, I do love my job, I realise that every day it's the job for me, I'm lucky enough to be so busy it's just the constant clients that seem to think they are the only one and most important! The only people who are really important such as hubby, family and friends don't get a look in!!! Just got to me tonight think I'm drained!!!!

Got a funeral fri of an old school friend, it should put things into perspective really..... X

take it easy hun dont over do ur self x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back