Period pains?

Hope81

Reaction score
Anyone still gets them? I seem to have them all day today... I had tightenings before were I had pain and my bump was getting hard. These ones now are more like trimester one pains? No bump going hard or anything.
I hope this grab will stay put there a little longer... That's the third time it gives me a scare...
I have consultant later so we will see....
Grounded for life it is after it arrives me thinks :faint:

i've ocassionally had period pains - like cramp and when i mentioned it I was told that it was most likely ligament pain and just things stretching.

I get period pains occasionally now too. Actually had them really bad 2 nights ago in the middle of DTD!
I think its stretching etc, but its oddly always around the time AF would have been due x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Iv had them, asked my midwife and she said its ok, it can later turn into more discomfort which is then you'd class it as a Braxton hicks contraction. It's to do with baby moving down and stuff stretching and moving!!!xxx

I usually have these in the evening or in bed, I think it's just stretching as everyone said. I did get them during painful braxton hicks too though, so it could be just a different kind of practice contraction? Either way, perfectly normal I'd say xx

I've had these cramps too...dont really know what they are for definite, but think they are likely strecthing ligaments etc!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back