Petra's baby is here

Julie84

Reaction score
Petra gave birth to her little boy this morning at 7.18 weighing 3.48kg and measuring 51cm - he sounds perfect. :clap:

He is called Miran and Petra says he is breastfeeding well. :cheer:

Well done Petra, so very proud of you. :hug: And welcome to the lovely Miran - he sounds gorgeous (and note to all babies, he came precisely when he was due! :wink: )

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Im so so pleased to hear Baby Miran has arrived!! :cheer:

HUGE Congratulations to Petra and her OH :hug:

Cant wait to see some photos..........

Thats great news just wish they'd all behave that well.

Grace xx

Petra should be home with baby Miran this afternoon. :cheer: :hug:

Aw well done! congrats to petra and family and welcome to the world Miran!! :cheer:
I bet he is just lush! Its starting to seem a bit more real now that i could give birth at any time :shock: *shittin myself still lol* x

christmasbabygirl said:
Aw well done! congrats to petra and family and welcome to the world Miran!! :cheer:
I bet he is just lush! Its starting to seem a bit more real now that i could give birth at any time :shock: *sh*ttin myself still lol* x

He sounds gorgeous!

I'm glad it's seeming more real to you - I have a feeling I may actually be pregnant for ever! :rotfl: I think I had more twinges up to week 37 then I have since then - the midwife said she is just very chilled! :wall: :rotfl:

Still I've made plans for most of this week now so she'll have to stay in until Friday now! And Petra needs a bit of time with her little man before being my text buddy! :wink:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Huge Congratulations Petra and OH!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Julie84 said:
christmasbabygirl said:
I bet he is just lush! Its starting to seem a bit more real now that i could give birth at any time :shock: *sh*ttin myself still lol* x

He sounds gorgeous!

I'm glad it's seeming more real to you - I have a feeling I may actually be pregnant for ever! :rotfl: I think I had more twinges up to week 37 then I have since then - the midwife said she is just very chilled! :wall: :rotfl:

Still I've made plans for most of this week now so she'll have to stay in until Friday now! And Petra needs a bit of time with her little man before being my text buddy! :wink:

YEah but the more real it feels the more i shit myself lol. iv not had any signs at all yet! was getting bad pelvic pain last night but nothings come of it also iv got quite bad pain in my left calf down one side and it kills but im sure thats nothing to do with labour lol! the race is on now

Oh that is great news! congratulations Petra!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: Cant wait to see pics!! :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back