Pillows

Esoames

Reaction score
So tonight I'm trying Isla with a pillow as she's got a cough and it should prop her up a bit. I'm also using a blanket instead of a sleepbag.

Anyone else using a pillow yet? I'm so scared!
Emma x

havent used one yet! in italy they use them from a few months old, marleys had a few in sets as presents ;o but i refused to use them lol! im sure she will be fine, hope it helps with the cold!!! xx let us know

I literally checked on Paige every 10 minutes the first night I gave her a pillow and even now (this was about a month ago lol) I still check more regularly than I did before.

She'll be fine :) Bet she looks all grown up in her cot now!

I just removed it!!!! Stupid me x

Tegan still doesn't have a pillow im too scared! tonight she's in a sleeping with a thin blanket over her, its freezing in her room x

Lizzie has a pillow underneath her mattress to prop it up, I daren't put it in the cot yet cos she sleeps on her face.

Isla sleeps on her face too. I hate it!!

Charley's got a sore bum ATM so hes been sleeping face down with his bum in the air. There's no way he's ready for a pillow.
Hope isla's cold goes soon x x

Noa is not using a pillow as there's no point yet, he sleeps all over the place in his cot! He have a diver tho that he uses most nights x

I'm getting one for his birthday and a duvet and then I'll see whether I use oit or not :oooo:

I used one with Drake when he was 8 months old to help with his cold at the time snd i havent taken it away. I put in under his sheet to stop him moving it around.

I was going to put it under her sheet as well, might have to give this a try xx

I have used a pillow and cot bed duvet with kian since he turned one and i have found he has slept much better especially as the pillow props him up a bit x

im in two minds weather to try marley with one...he moves around so much!!! i deffo think the under the sheet thing is a great idea though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back