Pineapple Dance Studios

cherrybinky

Reaction score
Im a huge Louie Spence fan and love him, hes funny, stupid and so over camp. However, I cannot stand Andrew Stone and he makes me cringe. Im just watching an episode now and I could punch his lights out and may have to stalk him in order to do so to pacify my pregnancy hormones LOL

Does anyone else watch and hate him as well? :slap:

OMG and now theres a man with a very very hairy back on having a massage! eeewww

I'm the same! I could watch Louie Spence til the cows come home but Andrew Stone doesssss my nut in! Even my daddy laughs at Louie, he's hilarious, do you watch Louie Spences show-business? x

Omg girls Louie Spence is awful!!!!! He gives gay men a bad name :rofl:

I do love Louies Showbusiness, its so camp and funny. One of my best friends of 20 years is very much like Louie in the camp stakes and I love him to bits. Louie does tend to exaggerate his campness, which has given him his fame I think. I just love him.

Oh god yeah its all for the camera buts I love him! X

Helen leave my man alone lol oj, he is very ott but I think even if he was straight he would still have this streak of crazyness in him x

Oh god yeah its all for the camera buts I love him! X

Helen leave my man alone lol oj, he is very ott but I think even if he was straight he would still have this streak of crazyness in him x

He is so annoying!!!! If I was stuck in a room with Louie Spence for any length of time it would be torture :lol:

:rofl: That's what my friends say but I seriously love him, cracks me up, that specific beat that comes on and he just goes mental, he's funny on tv but I could imagine being in work with a hangover, him bring my boss... I might give him a kickin the arse then ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back