Please help with these symptoms!

ToriElla

Reaction score
Eva wont sleep unless she is on me and tonight a rash appeared again on her leg - the same as last time when sh had a viral infection (it's purple and wont disappear under a glass again)

she is being sick quite a bit and her head felt really cold before but she was sweating and her hair was wet. I don't have a thermometer to take her temperature!

any advise? calpol??

Try calpol definitley and keep an eye on her for a couple of hours. If no improvement in a while I'd give NHS 24 a call for advice.

Hope Eva gets better soon. :hug:

ring NHS direct to check hun better to be safe than sorry
hope she feels better soon

I would be tempted to either ring nhs direct or go to the hospital, just to be on the safe side. I hope she is feeling better soon :hug:

if the rash dont dissapear under a glass ild see some one asap.

give calpol to take her temp down does she feels clammy

when ever my two have had viral rash its faded? seems avas didnt fade last time it might just be the same thing again but ild call some one or take her to walk in centre

let us no x x

I agree with everyone about getting up the hospital. Especially as you can't check her temperature.

Hope everything is ok x

better be safe than sorry i agree with everyone take her in get her checked out hope she is better soon.

Hiya everyone, thanks for your replies. she didn't seem too bad last night think calpol lhelped so i kept her next to me to monitor her as it is all the same symptoms as last time. I'm taking her to the doctors this afternoon. she seems to have sickness and dihorrea now too - think she has a viral infection again poor little thing x

oh poor thing, hope she is feeling better soon ToriElla

x

the doctor just said it seems to be a virus and hardly checked her. she was smiling at him (typical) and now keeps crying and whinging and doesnt seem happy wherever she is etc ..

did the doc give you anti biotixs? Harley had a viral infection at about 3weeks old and he was giving them and dior had one at 13months old and given them,

if you aint happy the doc didnt check properly ild take her to the walkin centre i took Harley the docs when he had his rash, you might have seen my post and the pics?) the doc hardly looked at him said he would be fine and gave me nothing, i took him to a different doc the next day that was so soncerned she wanted harl in hospital.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr there are some good docs but a load of crap docs too

If she gets any worse I will take her to see someone else x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back