Post your all-time favourite baby pic

This is my current favorite of Tia.. I just think she looks so mature, grown up and beautiful... its when I realised she was no longer a little girl but becoming a young lady..

Imagen029.jpg

Serena is much more difficult... currently its this one..

100_1586.jpg

As it was the photo of her in SCBU just after the doc said we could take her home if her tests came back alright... and we were really happy.

Once she starts smiling all the time (well for long enough that I can capture it on camera :roll:) I'll probably have loads more... :)

jools221181 - in the first pic he looks like a little doll. SO so cute. I love the outfit! You were far more organised that me. My LO lived in babygros for about 4 months :oops:

Loving this thread :dance:

Squiglet, Tia is a really pretty little girl isn't she, I bet you're so proud of her :D

i too have narrowed it down to 3. great thread we all must be gorgeous people to have such gorgeous babies like these. :lol:

6 weeks old
gogossluke2months025li7.jpg

7 months - christening outfit!!
christening2007003xb1.jpg

1st birthday
firstbirthday012hk2.jpg

Midna - Seed has got lovely skin. Did she get any of those rashes etc that they get between 1 and 2 months? In the first pic it looks like she is thinking up what she can start doing next...:)

kazlin said:
Loving this thread :dance:

Squiglet, Tia is a really pretty little girl isn't she, I bet you're so proud of her :D

awww thanks hun :hug: :hug: :hug: but only when she does her homework on time :wink: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ive always liked this one because it says Mummy loves her baby giraffe but the way he was lying down it read mummy loves him :D

HPIM2885.jpg

This is a favourite of DD

HPIM3184.jpg

I take hundreds of pictures, it was hard to narrow it down to less than 5 :oops:

15-09-072.jpg

P1000193.jpg

17-12-07.jpg

28-12-076.jpg

12-01-084.jpg

great pictures, everyones soooo cute! :hug:

Heres a few of my fav Dan ones..............theres loads more but I will spare you all!

October-copy.jpg

sept-copy.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

aaaawww Josephs so cute Beth. I love lil boys in dungarees :hug:

Misslarue said:
aaaawww Josephs so cute Beth. I love lil boys in dungarees :hug:

Awww thank you :oops: dungaress are the only clothes that don't get too small for him lol

There is some absolutely brill pics on here!!

here is my fav of amber and her dad ...

071.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back