pregnant 6 months after my m-miscarriage

sunshine_gal

Reaction score
Im really happy that im finally pregnant again but at the same time im no where near as exited as i was the first time, i just keep thinking to myself that its not going to stick.. please let it stick.... every little pain makes me think oh thats it i bet im bleeding, its no fun after a miscarriage is it.. roll on the 12 weeks mark..

Does anyone know if they would let me have an early scan? if so how early?

I have no idea if you'll be able to have a scan early but i'd ask your mw, unless you get one done privatly. sending lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:, i don't know if it'll help but my doctor said that every time your pregnant it's a new egg and sperm so like i said to someone the other day else the chances are unlikely it'll happen again, how far gone are you?

if you ask your doctor they may let you have a reasurance scan as you have had a m/c before.
ive had a few scans this time and everthing is fine but im still worrying all the time, i keep saying to myself roll on 20 weeks as i had a late m/c in january at nearly 20 weeks

I had a missed miscarriage in feb and then fell pregnant again in may, i asked the dr for an early scan but they said no, i started to have some bleeding so i had a scan that showed my baby had died, so this is my second missed miscarriage in 6 months!! I hope you manage to get a scan to put your mind at rest, all the best :hug:

Oh thats awful hun... :hug:

Oh i really hope this one sticks its been 19 months of ttc..

Im feeling sooooooooooooo sick today and my boobs seem to be growing by the second so that makes me feel better in a weird way but as my symptoms went at about 8 weeks its still really worrying.. :pray: :pray:

Congratulations! :hug:

I've just found out I'm pregnant after 2 m/c so I kind of know what you feel like. As regards the scan it depends on what your local Dr and hospital are like to be honest. I was told that I'd have to be bleeding or in pain until I got one (and I don't get one at 12 weeks either) when I was in hospital after my first m/c but with my second I was under 6 weeks when it happened so even though I was bleeding they wouldn't send me although my GP did say that if I'd been on 6 weeks or over she would have sent me. A lot of other places seem a lot more sympathetic however so it's worth asking.

Hope you get one! I'm still going to see my GP when/if (fingers crossed) I get to 8 weeks and see if my anxiety is a good enough reason for them to send me. If not I'm paying for a private one at 12 weeks.

+++

well im gonna call the doctors today and book an appointment and i'll ask him when im there, i really hope they let me have one... whats the earliest i can have a scan? when i miscarried i was 9 1/2 weeks but they said the baby had only got to about 7 1/2 weeks so i think i'd be happy with one at 8 weeks...

Im sure my boobs arent as sore as yesterday, please dont let me lose another one...x...

stop hun, everything will be fine, i was exactly the same, i had a scan at 7 weeks and the baby was measuring 5 weeks, 10 days later baby was ,easuring 8+4 which is exactly what i should have been, it didnt make sense, i had the scan because of some pain, hope your okxxx

Oh hun mc are rare but its totally understandable to worry like you are :hug:
Try to distract yourself when you get these thoughts.
My best wishes are with you. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back