Pregnant after miscarriage with no period

rachcraig

Reaction score
Hi there, just wondered if anyone has any advice or has been through anything similar?

I've just found out am pregnant after an early miscarriage 4 weeks ago. I tested a week after the misacrriage and it was was completely negitive and when I tested today I had a faint line, done another test later on and that was the same.

I'm just worrying as the hospital told me to wait at least a month before trying again (this was my second misscariage) but I never listened as we have been trying for ages, I didn't think it would happen again so quickly.

Anyone been through anything similar? Thanks so much x

is it definatly a new pregnancy? i would check with docs and do another test in case it is residual hormones just to be sure, good luck hun i really hope it is a genuine positive and hope this time all goes well xxx

Yep I waited a week since I last tested and had a really strong line within seconds of doing the test this time. Thanks for your support :) xx

Yep I waited a week since I last tested and had a really strong line within seconds of doing the test this time. Thanks for your support :) xx
then i am sending you all the well wishes for this one to go smooth, it is obviousoly meant to be xxx

Thanks so much.

I just hope I've not put myself at risk for another miscarriage because I couldn't wait. I have much stronger symptoms this time though so fingers crossed. Thanks again xxx

Fingers crossed for you hunni, congratulations xx

Alot of people get pregnant straight after miscarriage so i wouldn't worry about getting pregnant too soon xxx

Mm I got pregnant weeks after a MC and am 16 weeks Wednesday, I still worry but remain hopeful! Good luck chick and be blessed xx

Thanks everyone. Hopefully i'll be able to get a scan soon just to confirm everythings ok xx

My friend got pregnant after a miscarriage with no period in-between and her pregnancy was fine :)

Wow...I know this is quite an old post but your story is exactly the same as mine!! I had mc 1st march and tested negative and confirmed at scan a week later that all products were gone..then tested positive thursday!! I have had 2 miscarriages so far and Im wondering if Im now at risk for a third :( xx

I got pg straight after mc with no period in between.
Gp told me to keep trying if I wanted to and didn't have to wait.

People are giving really conflicting advice arent they? I was told under no circumstances not to try and get pg straight after mc and I did as I was told lol. I would have loved to have tried straight away, suppose different dr's give different advice xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back