Pregnant again after cs

Billie

Reaction score
Hi,
I've just found out I'm pregnant again 12 mouth after I had my daughter. I had to have her by cs as she was breech. I reckon I'm due mid Aug does anyone know if I'm likely to have another cs.
I'm thrilled by the way:wave:

Hi Billie

Congratulations!

I'm really not too sure but I'm thinking you would have to have another cd. My friend had another baby 2 years later and she had to but I don't know if that was for another reason. Ur midwife will be able to confirm tho.

X

if the only reason u had a c section was cos of her been breech then its likely that ul be put forward for a vbac (vaginal birth after caesarian) this is wot im hopin for this time after 2 natural births and a section. Ur pregnancy will b consultant led which basically means ul see the consultant a couple of times during ur pregnancy.
If u do have a vbac u have to b monitored continuously throughout the labour because of risk of uterine rupture xx

I'm tempted to have another section so I can plan my life a bit better! I hated not knowing when she was coming lol! I know they push vbac but I'm terrified of rupturing :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back