Pregnant or not.

Emma2011

Reaction score
after having our referral appointment at fertilty clinic, i was told i have PCOS.. had a blood test done.. (25th april)

Wednesday - got a phone call from the hospital asking if i'd take a pregnancy test as something in my blood has come back high.. (can't remember what she said was high)

thursday took a test and my partner see a faint line but i didn't see ... hours later i looked, took it apart and i could see it - this is the 1st test

DSCF0457-2.jpg

then saturday i took another test as i see that line after the time limit - this is the 2nd test

DSCF0462-1.jpg

this faint line come up 5mins after the time limit... having bad nausea and headaches
don't know how many dpo i am because i wasn't going to test until hospital phoned.

I cant see the pics of the test love, must be my shitty pc sometimes it doesnt work.

Didnt want to read and run, to me always I thought a line was a line, but since my friend got a false positive (only once mind you) I wouldnt want to get your hopes up.

Two tests, two lines. Fingers crossed!

I see the pics and both look positive to me!!! can't believe they coudln't test your blood for pregnancy - why did they have to get you to poas! lol.

Anyway - looks like a bfp to me :)

i see something i think as its a bit blurry the hospital should be able to tell u how high the hcg was in ur blood as they are a lot better than a hpt at detecting hcg i would be ringing the hospital bk and asking what exactly was high in ur blood, gd luck x

I can see the line better in the first pic :) you should try a digi x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2

but would these still count as 1st test, partner noticed in time frame but i only see the line couple of hours later and the 2nd test come up with faint line 5mins over the 10min time frame

Looks like a positive to me :) congrats! Xx

took an IC & clearblue - both negative sooo either them 1st tests were faulty or i've had an early miscarriage right?

oh that's disappointing - they really looked positive - maybe it is because they were read after the 10 min timescale. how confusing for you......:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back