Pregnant - wanted a baby - is it by the wrong person? :(

ishah2124

Reaction score
I went for a ultrasound scan today. The woman said I am 6 weeks pregnant.
I have been with my partner for 1 year and 2 months, we have been trying for a baby for months, regular sex.

On the 27th Jan, I made a mistake of having sex wit another man, I was drunk. This man had a condom on, he did not ejaculate, i did not orgasm and then we stopped. I am worried that could this baby be his?

My period has always been irregular and last had it around end dec/early jan.

Would have I had to have had sex before the 27th for me to be pregnant 6 weeks? (hopefully, so i would deffo be my husbands)

Please help, i'm so worried.

Sounds most likely it is your husband's....... if other guy was wearing a condom and didn't ejaculate then the chances of it being his are very very minute, if not impossible.....unless you were fooling around before the condom went on and he leaked some pre-ejaculate in you....but seems unlikely!! xxx

Did you also have sex with your partner around the time of sleeping with this other man? From the dates you have gave it sounds like you conceived when you slept with the other man...sorry, i maybe have got it wrong but that is how i have worked it out but the chances of getting pregnant with a condom and him not ejaculating is pretty low i think? so that is why i am asking did you also have sex with your partner. xxx

Last edited:
From the dates it sounds like it could be the other mans... but like the others said, if you used protection and he didnt ejaculate then you would have nothing to worry about unless it split.. i worked it out that if you concieved on the 27th then you would be 5weeks and 5days, but it depends when you concieved so give or take a few days and it sound about right...

Just to say that I'm 6 + 3 and I conceived on the 22nd of January.

Thanks for all the replies.

I dont know what to think, I cant remember about sex with partner I know we have sex quite often so give or
Take a few days yeah I probably did.

It's just I've never been so happy in my life about being pregnant and when I found out It was the happiest time in my life. When this came to mind, I broke down. It's getting up be every second of the day it's not going away and it's affecting my relationship between me and my partner. I can't be as happy as I want to thinking I'm getting the life I want im having a baby you know? Its stressing my mind allllllll day.

I'm thinking it's nearly impossible as there was no cum and there was a condom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back