Really need some help!

michellelouise

Reaction score
Hi,

My doctor told me I am about 6 weeks pregnant, and I have a problem that I don't know what to do.

8 weeks ago my boyfriend and I split up. I had unprotected sex with someone about 7 weeks ago (they didn't ejaculate), and someone else about 6 weeks ago (they did), then I had a regular normal period 4 days later for 5 days. I have since got back with my boyfriend and we had sex about 4-5 weeks ago (unprotected). Is my boyfriend the father? I am confused as I had my period between these other two and him and I don't know who the father could be.

I am unsure what to do, my boyfriend said he will stand by me and help me with the pregnancy and look after the baby even if it isn't his but I really want to reassure him that the best chance is that the baby is his.

Hi and welcome

I would say if you had a period after the 2 men then only had unprotected sex with your boyfriend then it should be his baby.

xx

I'd say he prob is the father. They count from the first day of your last period which is normally about two weeks before you ovulate (if you have a regular cycle) and can get pregnant. So when they say 6 weeks the first two weeks really you weren't even pregnant.

The only way to be 100% sure is a DNA test.
Just because the first guy didnt ejaculate doesnt mean he couldn't be the father.

I'd say he prob is the father. They count from the first day of your last period which is normally about two weeks before you ovulate (if you have a regular cycle) and can get pregnant. So when they say 6 weeks the first two weeks really you weren't even pregnant.

this is what i was going to say! so if you had full unprotected sex with your bf about 4 weeks ago then the 2 extra weeks would be to include your period! i'd say its most likely your bf's but if you really wanted to make sure a DNA would be the best option! best of luck with everything hunni :hugs: x

oh dear... As Emerald Rose said, the only way to be sure is DNA test... But most likely your bf is the father xx

What others have said, most likely it is the boyfriends baby. Sperm can survive for a while inside of you though, and you may have ovulated earlier than ten days or so after your period started. Even if you get a good dating on the baby's gestational age with an ultrasound you can't really go off of that as each baby grows at a different rate. So, you should get a test at some point to verify but most likely it is your boyfriends.

I would say, going by you having a period, that its your boyfriends :) xx

Sperm can live inside you for 5-7 days But I would be pretty certain that its your boyfriends too! As they have previously said you include 2 weeks when you weren't even pregnant (1st day of LMP) So relax and enjoy it! :)

this is what i was going to say! so if you had full unprotected sex with your bf about 4 weeks ago then the 2 extra weeks would be to include your period! i'd say its most likely your bf's but if you really wanted to make sure a DNA would be the best option! best of luck with everything hunni :hugs: x

I was going to say that too.. if your 6 weeks preg.. ur only actually 4 weeks preg due to bubs being classed as 2weeks at conception... id be 99.9% sure ur bf is the father, but again, only can know with a dna test..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back