prepacked hospital bag!!!brilliant!!

:lol: i love it!!!!!
Might purchase one of these within the next few weeks!

Looks amazing!! I think I will be getting one of these :)

xx

Oo cheers for that! I'm gonna get me one of these! They look amazing!

Definitely going to get me one of these! I always pack to much wherever I go so this will stop me bringing too much stuff.

Omg that's do amazing! I wish I'd known about them wheni had the girls!

thats fab think hubby can get me one of those x

I almost want a hospital birth just so I can have one lol! Great idea, I'd get so stressed out over what to take :)

i just love the bag it come in lol!! this is a great idea amd great price i have put it in my favorites so i can view and maybe purchace it if i have any money left over :D

Really hoping I won't need to go to hospital but I'm packing a bag just in case-it's such a great idea and price! I already have majority of the stuff though x x

really good might just get the mum bag tho as have all the baby stuff great price

If anyone orders one in the next couple of weeks can you let us know how what it's like- if good value then I'll get one too.

Ima gonna order one now I think, want to treat myself :)

xx

*EDIT* Just been reminded that we've just had a water bill come through, lol. May have to wait for a bit XD

Last edited:
silly question but i dont see midwife again til week 24 and i want to start buying things... do u still need a hospital bag if ur having a home birth (was thinking in case of emergencies) or are home birthers not to bother?? that looks like a lovely one xx

Suppose it's always worth it just in case you have to go anywhere :) Either that or it's just nice to have everything in one place, you could have a special 'home birth' bag.

xxx

i guess it would be a nice treat anyway, have everything in one place all prepared even if it is at home :-D hmmm **kay126 shouts: HUBBBYYYY look at this!** :-D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back