little*red

Reaction score
Little*Reds PUB QUIZ

TONIGHT 9PM
after the chat-room chat

in OFF-TOPIC

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!

How it works:
There will be 30 questions and they are in 3 catergories MUSIC> FILM >GENERAL KNOWLEDGE. You get one minute to answer each question before the next question is asked. At the end the answers are announced and scores tallied. The scoring system is 3 points for the first correct answer and then 1 point for all correct answers which follow.

ITS ALL IN THE NAME OF FUN AND ALL NEW PLAYERS ARE WELCOME. IM TRYING TO GET MORE MEMBERS TO PLAY EVERYTIME IT RUNS SO PLEASE TRY TO COME ALONG AND PLAY. :D

THE CHAMPIONY DEFENDING HER TITLE TONIGHT IS SARAH H!

(Sorry to those who were waiting on Monday night, i got a bit caught up and couldNt get on the computer. )

Also, don't forget we have a "General/ Get to Know each other" chat in the the chatroom at 8pm :)

Oooh!! I'll be there at the quiz - will try make the chat for the first 30min too!

:doh: i knew there was some reason i couldnt start the quiz on a wednesday! ok would it be better if i started it later or just made it for another day?

little*red said:
:doh: i knew there was some reason i couldnt start the quiz on a wednesday! ok would it be better if i started it later or just made it for another day?

:rotfl:

I was a bit :think: when I saw LOL

Maybe if you started it at 9 instead, whoever has "got to know each other" can do the quiz together after?

Sounds fun, count me in...OH is ignoring me to play saddo MMORPG tonight :(

Happybunny said:

Unfortunately thats what I'll be doing aswell lol, I have already arranged to meet my kinship for a raid but I'll try and get out of it if I can :D

Happybunny said:

Am I being REALLLY stupid but what is it?

glitzyglamgirl said:
Happybunny said:

Unfortunately thats what I'll be doing aswell lol, I have already arranged to meet my kinship for a raid but I'll try and get out of it if I can :D

There is just no hope for you! :roll:

(/me quickly hides away her World of Warcraft Character)

ok all changed so i dont disturb the chat tonight.
all geeks are welcomed, and please bring your friends from the chatroom :D

glitzyglamgirl said:
/spits at WOW

/cheers at LOTRO

:lol:

I am trying LOTRO, but not finding it as fun...maybe I just like being a big smelly Tauren :cheer:

Sorry for highjack...will be there at 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back