Question about IC's.......

liz_milne

Reaction score
Hi girls, sorry it's the :poas: again!!!

anyways, just wanted to ask a question........

When you dip the IC in the urine and the urine goes up the stick.....obviously it reaches the test line first then the control line. But what the hell does it mean if you get just a "part" of a test line? i.e. not a thin line, but like the line has been cut off half way?

is this a defective test?

As you all know I'm only about 6-7 dpo so I'm just being silly by poas but that totally threw me. i seen alot on google about the line being half as thick, but not for being half the other way!!!

Its like, it should be

I I

but its only

' I

Do you know what I mean?

i posted in my journal earlier that I had been really good today and not peed on a stick and I think the mere mention of the phrase MADE ME DO IT. So I dipped and got that stoopid defective half line. Then my next wee wee I dipped again and got what I believe to be nothing. So this must be defective right?

Please don't shout at me for being an addict...I can't help it lol I'm actually enjoying my first 2WW and not finding it frustrating, but very exciting!!! And if I'm not pg, then I'm looking forward to next cycle!! If anything, it's done wonders for our sex life!!! ha ha!!

Hi hun , I thought the test was defective only if the control line was either not there or half there maybe another lady will correct me , fingers croseed u will get your bfp this month xx

thanks jodie, honestly not holding out much hope, just felt the need to poas lol. Now the half line/mark has totally thrown me! bugger! I think I might just go with my negative one lol. The "defective" one was second MU and the next one was a forced pee, 3rd time of the day lol

xx

Ditch the cheapies Hun, frer are the best for early testing.:)

Xx

i tested first with a cheapie and and got what looked like an evap. I then tested with a superdrug own ept, and got my line, so i would say get what your budget can afford superdrugs own are around £4-5 pound and worth every penny for the peace of mind they give you xxx

ICs suck for testing early on. I'm a digi girl - you can get BFP from 10 dpo in some cases xx

I would test again but not on an IC. Me and both my sisters found out we was pregnant on Superdrugs own as they are cheap & seem to be good luck for us! ha. Good luck & I hope you get the result you want.

I can see a line on the second test too!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back