The line spotting thread!

maybe baby

Reaction score
:poas::test::poas::test::poas::test::poas::test::poas::test::poas::test:

Hi Girls! :wave:

I sometimes find it hard to keep up with all the threads and sometimes if its a long thread and you post a piccy that needs a line spotters opinion and it gets missed so I've had the idea that we have a thread that we all use just for line spotting, opinions and editing etc.....

-Here are my tips for a good line, only dunk for 7 seconds and keep your test flat.

-For a good photo use a flash and have the test near daylight on a plain white piece of paper, hold the camera away and zoom in to focus, the best camera is on the i Phone 4 it is much better than my digital one!

If you need to edit piccys then a good site that's free is www.picnik.com/

Ok lets get line spotting!!

xx

Last edited:
Thanks maybe!! I love the graphic design too :) My day for testing is tomorrow so I'll post a pic ASAP xxxx

I'm gutted.

I got two bfps yesterday (or so I thought) on two different tests, a morrisons and an IC. It was 12dpo. I bought a frer for today and it's a definite negative.

I also now have pink spotting. I know I said I wasn't going to keep my hopes up but you can't help it when you see that line can you?

So here's yesterday's bfps and today's bfn:

PS - they were very faint so you'll need to squint!!

Attachments

• C3 12DPO Morrisons.jpg
    C3 12DPO Morrisons.jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 110
  • C3 12DPO small.jpg
    C3 12DPO small.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 98
  • C3 13DPO frer.jpg
    C3 13DPO frer.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
I see a line on the morrisons!! :)

xx

I know maybe, I got two lines yesterday, two different tests, and thought that was my bfp. Was all excited yesterday.

But bfn twice today (frer and IC) and started spotting. Totally gutted.

GetAttachment.aspx

Took this photo yesterday afternoon, after i dismantled both my FRER's as I though on the first I saw a line... bfp or bfn ?!?!? Xx

Take the fre apart and turn it over! It may be faint but mine was uber faint on frer, even tho I got a line at 9dpo I didn't get a good on on frer until 21 dpo xxxxx

^^ you can see it clearer in real life unfort as my photo camera is so crappy! xxx

^^ you can see it clearer in real life unfort as my photo camera is so crappy! xxx

I can't see it at all BlondeP, do you not have to put it on as an attachment for other people to see it?

Take the fre apart and turn it over! It may be faint but mine was uber faint on frer, even tho I got a line at 9dpo I didn't get a good on on frer until 21 dpo xxxxx

Really? Well what's the point in them being 6 days sooner if they don't work til 7 days after?!!

That seems so silly. I spent money for nothing :(

Ohh dear its happened again lol, It shows it on my pc but obvs no where else... gimme a minute to work this out :D xxx

This worked?

Attachments

• IMG00193-20110922-2048.jpg
    IMG00193-20110922-2048.jpg
    369 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Click on the paperclip to add an attachment xx

I'm glad someone else can! I was worrying that it could of just been a fluke.. won't get my hopes up just yet though :) FX for you Leesey xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back