Question..

Chazabell

Reaction score
Ello

Im all out fo whack as to what happens when as my cycles have been so unpredictable.

So....last cycle AF arrived CD26, cycle before that CD36.

I am currently CD 14 and have noticed EWCM , quite slimey, thick and clear.

What is the average CD to notice EWCM???

I have been off the pill for exactly 12 months today.

xxxx

Hey :wave:

Some girls can get it all throughout their cycles, some around OV & some not at all but you may not notice it all as may be right up near your cervix

Everyones different & also depends on your cycle length as well

I had it last cycle but a few days before I OV but this cycle nothing that I noticed

Hope that's helped a little

xxx

That sounds about right for a 28-30 day cycle Hun, are you not using the OPKs? If not you could just do a cheeky one to confirm.

xx

I did a cheeky one this morning and it showed nothing but a faint line. My doc has said to steer clear from them as i may obsess over them, and they arent actually acurate.

This EWCM was kind of.....on its way out ha ha, and some up by cervix area. Im asking because ive not noticed it really since TTC, but i have in the last 3 cycles.

Im hoping im going back to a 28 day cycle too considering AF arrived CD26. Fingers crossed my body has realinged itself lol

xxxx

I've had more EWCM in the past couple of cycles too hun - I just figured it was my body getting back to normal after being on the pill for so long,

I never had that much EWCM at the beginning of TTC, in fact I hardly noticed any at all for 6 months.

Good luck and fingers crossed for a normal 28 day cycle for you x x x

Thanks Bonny, sounds like were in a similar boat! I am too hoping that its my body getting back into a routine after being on the pill since i was 16 (im 25 now). I was on a 28 day cycle, then 30+ and last month 26. Have my 21 day bloods on 24th, so hopefully all is ok xx

Hwy chezabell. this month i had EWCM for todays before i got positive OV test. but think everyone is different. The more you have the better as mean sperm can live in it

Hope that helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back