Quick replies please. Ill baby

Hope LO had a good night and is on the mend this morning xx

gosh only just seen this hon. How scary for you. Poor little one seems to be having so many visits to docs etc :( how is he this morning? did you manage some sleep yourself? you must be absolutely exhausted fromt he stress of it and the lack of sleep. xx

Hi Leanne, Hope u got some sleep and bubba is doing OK...I am sure he will get completely fine in next 1-2 days..bless him..hope his fever is ok today

Hiya. I got about 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep, and then another 2 because my oh got up. Yay!
Still extremely ratty. Temp went up to 39.5 when I was going to bed. Gave more calpol. My bf was staying up for a while so I told him to check it had come down and wake me if it hadn't at all, well he didn't wake me so I assume it did?
This morning so far he's hovering around 37.8-38. So hoping he keeps this now. Think his throat must be quote swollen this morning because he's dribbling to the point of it not being just teething, more like he can't physically swallow any. So keeping an eye, and jut hoping it's starting to come to an end!
And I know minchin, it's ridiculous! Got his paeds appointment through, for June 21, re the rashes, but were away, called to rebook, next isn't until September!!! So thy made it, but said call every few days to see if any cancellations. Dear god the child has been in the wars! Lol hopefully will come out the other side soon!!
Xx

Glad things are a bit better today hun and that you got some sleep :hug: heres hoping he's on the mend xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back