Quite smelly underneath

mabelina

Reaction score
Am i the only one with this problem? Im still having the brown spotting but i constantly feel wet and even though i shower daily, i can actually smell myself. I dont think ive any discharge and my underwear is always clean but even that smells.

Might be a sign of an infection :think: ? Wouldn't hurt to give mw a call for a reassurance, they can quick and easily do a swab if they think it's necessary.

I would get to the dr's as well, just to rule out any infection.

I occasionally get really think creamy cm, sorry tmi but its like a short string of it :oops: does anyone else get this now they are preg?

i certanitly go docs to check for infection just to be safe, :D

Of course go to the doctors if you're worried BUT......................

............could it be to do with your enhanced sense of smell rather than infection? I've noticed the same when I go to the loo but it's just the normal smell but amplified IYSWIM. A nose like a bloodhound is so common in tri one. I've a feeling that's behind it :D

Yeah, good point, could be the "everything stinks " symptom, my wee smells like bacon :shock: just since i been preggers, and if anyone farts I nearly pass out, even m own disgust me now !!

My wee stinks too, I was going to start a separate thread on it but its embarrassing so, I have said it now hehe. Its dark yellow too even though I do drink a lot of fluids all day. It kinds of smells like a mans wee :oops:

Anyone else?

Sounds so familiar ladies!!

My wee definately smells stronger now im pregnant and it was the same when I was pregnant with Zachary. I even thought I was pregnant before I found out because I thought my wee smelt different.....and I wasnt wrong! Gross isnt it!

I have increased discharge too, and again I had it in my first pregnancy, that was a sign too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back