raspberry leaf

Kayelle

Reaction score
I have been taking the capsules as was reccomended by ladies on here, now on 3 a day, but the bottle says up to 6 a day, is 6 too much? / dangerous? X

didnt wanna read and run, but i think it depends on the dosage, i stuck to what the bottle said with last LO but that said one a day mine must of been a high mg if ur taking 3 and can go up 6 :) hopefully the others can be of more help to you xxx

If you are unsure increase it slowly, as your weeks change take one more a day xxxxxxxxx

I'm not sure hun, I've not taken anything xxx

when are you supposed to start taking it? I have some of the leaf tea as well as capsules as someone passed them on to me after they gave birth. xx

I was told to start at 31/2 weeks with one a day, then increase to 2 a day sat 34, and 3 at 37 x

I'm going to try these as well, do you think they are working kate? xx

Not sure Tbh!! I haven't had many bh until last few days since I upped it to 5/6 a day. I had half a pineapple last night then had really bad bh, then felt sick lol!!

Just hoping that it has strengthened / toned my uterus and will help with second stage!!.

Yeah Ive heard its supposed to help down below, thats why I was thinking of trying them xxx

I drank the tea towards the end of my pregnancy last time but I don't think there was any limit to how much you could drink. By the time I got to 38 weeks I would have happily had an intravenous drip of it if it brought on labour!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back