really low kicks..

Samsgirl

Reaction score
hello

does anyone sometimes feel really low kicks.......in fact so low you can almost feel them in your foof??? lol

just had a couple that felt like boo boo was literally kicking the top of my cervix and just had another just above pubic hair........it's def feet down this one me thinks at the moment!!

think it is very low down as been getting shooting sensations through my foof....not painful just odd.....

anyone else had similar?

xx

Yes me! Can feel it between my legs rather than my belly, don't know if it's kicks or spasms. Feels like the feeling you get just before you wee, but only for a second!

im convinced these are kicks or hands or something....cos it feels like the old bubble popping sensation or someone pinging an elastic band on my insides....just the same feeling as i get everywhere else but just really low tonight....xx

Your right about the bubble feeling, what ever it is, it makes me jump each time lol such an odd feeling!

I have them loads! At my last mw appointment she said baby is head down so it must be fists in my case. But I must have quite a long baby cos the other day I got a hard jab down there and then a kick in the ribs straight afterwards! lol xx

I have a few times. Pip has discovered a new spot up by my right ribs. He discovered it late this morning and won't stop kicking me there! Lol!

I have them loads! At my last mw appointment she said baby is head down so it must be fists in my case. But I must have quite a long baby cos the other day I got a hard jab down there and then a kick in the ribs straight afterwards! lol xx

he he....awww xx

Me too, feels very strange, and not in a good way!

i keep jumping and saying 'oo' its like sitting next to someone with terrets for my other half...he he :D

Yes, still get really low ones, and then ones under boobs! Amazing where they can reach! xx

yep i get thesemake me think i need a wee too a bit, unless thats just me? x

i have that one too...where baby is quite clearly stamping on my bladder!!!! that is horrible...lol x

Samsgirl you have just answered the question Ive posted in tri 3!!! :D Ive been getting these all day and they are so uncomfortable. I thought it was just me lol!

i run to the loo and nothing comes out......but its like baby has literally got hold of my bladder and is wringing it out like a sponge...lol

god help me when i'm bigger xx

Samsgirl you have just answered the question Ive posted in tri 3!!! :D Ive been getting these all day and they are so uncomfortable. I thought it was just me lol!

oh def not just you :D

xx

Still getting these really low down kicks/punches. So uncomfortable :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER