recommended read and a TMI Q!

new mrs G!

Reaction score
Hi all. Hope you are all okay. I come on here loads but rarely leave posts as a lot of my questions are answered on here already!

BUT....just wanted to recommend a book i started reading only yesterday called 'secrets of the baby whisperer' by tracey hogg. It has some of the info i picked up at the baby show and is very easy to read. I just started maternity leave ( as i teach) and so have some time now -wahoo!
Anyway, its made me feel more relaxed and confident already even though ive only read 2 chapters, and as a 1st time mummy reassurance is just what i need!

Now for my question ( sorry if TMI) ...

I'm 32 weeks now and am far from constipated if ya know what i mean :blush:( not diarroheah though ) and was wondering whether anyone else has experienced this? Just wondered if there's a reason for it as ive been going very regularly for over a week now.

Thanks for reading

xxx

yes i have this. even though i'm on iron tablets aswell which i thought make you consipated.
i dont find myself runny 2 the loo all the time but when i do it its very eeeerrrrmmm un firm lol sorry tmi lol

At that stage Id literally be out shopping or something and have to dump the trolley and dash to the loo like a mad woman lol. I'm hoping it's normal x

Dont hold me to this, but i heard AGES ago that before you give birth your body um.. evacuates.. to help keep it clear for labour? its something to do with making sure the nest is clean.. umm yeah.

Momma Kat thats what i heard too, but im guessin its nearer to the time if that happens. Who knows. things have died down abit now neway. phew!
thanks for your replies girls :)
xxx

Ahhh yay I'm SO glad I'm not the only one finding it 'easy' to go to the toilet lol!! :):)

And me! A few times a day every single day. Rather unusual for me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back