right im off bye

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
for a week
did i get anyone?? hehe couldnt resist sorry :oops: :lol:

Ive got the flu and feel yuck i think with everything thats been going on the stress the stain and also with Collier teething im now compeatly drained and wiped out so ive ended up with the flu :(

James is off for a week yippppeeeee so im going to take this time and try and relax and get better while he's here
thank god he has taken the week of now that Colliers tooth has broken through he in a lot of pain and with feeling unwell myself i need his help more then ever

I will be back in a week all my mates in still on the other end of the phone if you need me
ANd i promise to update all those who know about operation poo and :lol: (colliers not pooed in a while
And be back with piccies of our anniversary night out too :cheer:

Bye for now
sarah :wave:

you got me!!! :oops:

Hope you feeling better soon missy! Get some rest :hug:

You got me as well :oops: Have a nice week with James and Collier and hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug:

Awwww hunny, i hope your feeling loads better soon,. Enjoy james and your anniversary night

incase sarah can't update everyone - just to let you know i had a txt from her there, operation poo worked :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Aw hun, rest & relax and enjoy your anniversary, (and hope you get some sexy-time :wink: ). See you soon. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back