Rosie has a cold

luvbunsazzle

Reaction score
She always seems to either have a cold, a cough, sick, so now a snotty nose has found her, last night was hell, every half an hour, up untill 1.45am, then she managered till 4:15am, then again till 7am.

She just so bunged up, luckily no other symptoms, so im just hoping we have a runny nose to contend with this time.

Any advice on best way to help her in some sorts.. I know not lots you can do for a runny nose, but i hate seeing her suffer

:hugs:

I tend to stick Caitlyn in her carseat when she naps when she has a cold and stick her in the bathroom when it's all steamy x

:hug:

time of year unfortunately hun :(

Hope little Rosie is better soon xxx

Ill try the hot steemy bathroom, ive got some of that olbus oil to try as well, i just feel so sorry for her, blss her.

Caitlyn hasn't really been poorly so when she got swine flu I was distraught!! It was horrible :(

i totally agree, when Rosie had swine flu it was horrible, i think this is bad, it was soo much worse then.

Aww, poor Rosie. I do hope she gets better soon. Will she be up to tomorrow?

:hug: poor roise :hug: i too do the steamy bathroom and rub snufflebabe on her and put it on a muslin tied to her cot. also, i used to pop a wedge under maddi to proper her up more in her sleep, but no way could i do it in her cot, she moves too much now!
how's rosie now hon :flower: xxx

Oh no, poor Rosie. Hope she's feeling better soon.

I use snufflebabe on AJ, I have a Tixylix vaporiser and a pillow under one end of the matteress of this cot.

We had a Karvol vaporiser but it was drying him too much and would start to cough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back