Save the Cheerleader, Save the World!

Rosie1

Reaction score
Anyone else as excited as i am about Series 2 of Heroes?! :cheer:

I can't wait, it was def my fave programme of last year, and i'd even go as far as to say i love it as much as lost.

Plus, having the lush "peter petrelli" back on our screens is no bad thing!

Roll on Next Thursday at 9pm!

i got a little bored with it at the end, it was like lost in that something and nothing happened each episode (but with the same writers it was to be expected). then again Peter Petrelli, yum yum (though have seen first episode, he is a little scruffy there).

Sandi

Sandi4Paul said:
i got a little bored with it at the end, it was like lost in that something and nothing happened each episode (but with the same writers it was to be expected). then again Peter Petrelli, yum yum (though have seen first episode, he is a little scruffy there).

Sandi

Scruffy?! Mmmmmmm, I like scruffy!! :lol:

And i never knew it was written by the same people as lost! You learn something new every day!

Oh no - it clashes with Bones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luckily I have sky plus. :dance: :dance:

I let out a little squeel in the shop earlier when I saw it on front of the tv guide.

I CANNOT WAIT!!!

I think it's better than lost to be honest, lost just does my head in now :roll:

I cant wait although oh has informed me that the football is on same night so ill be watching it on download.

Lost starts back same night thinks me.

Cant take the excitemnet think ill burst :dance:

chickadee1976 said:
I cant wait although oh has informed me that the football is on same night so ill be watching it on download.

Lost starts back same night thinks me.

Cant take the excitemnet think ill burst :dance:

isn't lost on Sunday 27th? I think they may be doing a recap of the first 8 episodes of series 4 though, so maybe that is starting on the thursday...

Is it back on BBC2 next week already?

Short season so I guess it makes sense.

I've read it didn't go over so well with fans in the opening few episodes but once the writers strike was over they got back on track more.

Anyways, we enjoyed the first season so will give the second a chance.

I've already seen them because i just couldn't wait after season one finished :D

Lola's Mummy said:
I've already seen them because i just couldn't wait after season one finished :D

And... Is it any good!! I am so excited, I think I may also have squealed when I saw the trailer!! :cheer:

2nd season is very very gooooood!

Heroes and lost have totally different script writers, so my geeky husband has just confirmed!

ive already seen them too and it wont mean anything to you guys and its not a spoiler but wen u watch it see if the pronounciation of the name * alecandro* does your head in aswell, but yeah its really really good and lots of twists and turns and unexpectedness !!!

i really cant wait to get stuck into heros again! i loved it! i hate it when it finishes and i have to wait a week untill the next episode!

We chose not to download it all in one go last season and to watch weekly on BBC. It was actually the first time we've done that with a series we've loved in ages. Made for a great Weds evening in :)

ooh i cant wait!!! i loved the first series, i watched it on sci-fi channel and then on BBC2 when it was repeated there, thanks for the heads up :cheer:

Not long now. I'm soooo excited, I think I need to get out more :roll: Roll on Thursday, it's a double whammy for me because I move to third tri aswell so Thursday is going to be a brilliant day :cheer:

I know this topic was dead and buried, but I just thought I'd bring it back to life to say....

Peter Petrelli.... Ooooffttt.

I didn't think anything of him in the first series but now :shock: I keep daydreaming about him :shhh:

He does look even better this time around I think!! :wink:

I'm more of a Sylar girl, you wait til you see him all nekkid apart from a towel wrapped round his waist :shhh:

Kina said:
I'm more of a Sylar girl, you wait til you see him all nekkid apart from a towel wrapped round his waist :shhh:

Sylar's quite nice too, I'll look forward to that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back