Saw the most gorgeous

Rachey

Reaction score
baby twin boy and girl today! They were so sweet, they're names were Grace and Jack :)

They were in one of the prams with the carrycot, but the carrycot bit was double the size of any normal one rather than 2 seperate ones like most twin prams lol looked like a big spaceship! And they had little knitted cardigans on, the same but one blue and one pink :)

It would be such hard work but I would loveee boy and girl twins :)

Pointless thread but ahhhh, I want twins now!! Hahaha x

i would love boy and girl twins to (hard work as you said)... but ive only got one in here and its my last so i will just have to play with my friends as she is pregnant with little twins.. but she having 2 boys

when my OH and I went to the EPDU, worried we might have miscarried, the nurse surprised us with - the baby is fine, the first reaction my OH had - "can you see a second heart beat" not the expected - "thank god" lol....he still secretly clings to the idea that maybe, just maybe they haven't spotted the second heart beat lol shocking right?

Is your OH hoping for twins emirela or do twins run in his family or something? :)

Awww how cute!!!

My oh's mum has some friends who have a daughter and have wanted another baby for ages but she had 3mc. I felt awful when we went round to tell oh's mum as that couple were there, they were really lovely though. Anyway... turns out she is 2 weeks behind me and is pregnant with twins, found out the day before yesterday a boy and a girl. So happy for them... teeeeeny bit jealous though. Id love twins!

xxx

A boy and a girl in one go would be awesome! I was secretly hoping for twins but only if they were boy and girl, but def only one in there! My reasons are mainly practical though, I want one of each and it'd be so much more efficient to get them out together!

Those two sound cute as buttons! There were boy and girl twins in my class at school (their parents live a few doors down from me now incidentally so still see them now and then) and they used to wear his and hers red and blue balaclavas in the winter :rofl:

A boy and a girl in one go would be awesome! I was secretly hoping for twins but only if they were boy and girl, but def only one in there! My reasons are mainly practical though, I want one of each and it'd be so much more efficient to get them out together!

Those two sound cute as buttons! There were boy and girl twins in my class at school (their parents live a few doors down from me now incidentally so still see them now and then) and they used to wear his and hers red and blue balaclavas in the winter :rofl:

Awww at the his and hers red and blue balaclavas.... hahaha.

There is history of twins in my family so me and oh were secretly hoping. He said what u did about getting them both out together and was like 'yeah it would be easy the second would just slip out easy!' :shock:

xxx

Is your OH hoping for twins emirela or do twins run in his family or something? :)

Hoping for twins...something he has always wanted though twins don't run in his or my family. For me, I just want our buba to be healthy :)

I was actually so relieved when i had my 12 week scan and there was only 1 baby as me and my OH both have twins in our families - my OH is actually an identical twin himself! lol

Theyre adorable but soooooo much hard work x

Awww that's nice to hear about that couple Heidi :) hope everything goes well for them! I'd be a bit jealous too hehe :p

I was actually so relieved when i had my 12 week scan and there was only 1 baby as me and my OH both have twins in our families - my OH is actually an identical twin himself! lol

Theyre adorable but soooooo much hard work x

You never know next time round ;) just kiddin!

Yeah I think it would be so difficult, I can just imagine getting them to sleep and one waking up, crying, waking the other one up and so on lol!

They are so cute though :)

oh god dont scare me lol!!

I have twin sisters that were born when i was 15 so i saw how hard it was firsthand! Its really rewarding of course but you cant expect to have much of a life yourself lol! x

Aww that's sweet :) I would love for someone in my family to have twins. Means you can look after them and fuss over them but you can always give them back when you've had enough hahaha x

Last edited:
I really wanted twins with this first pregnancy - so I could get 2 out in 1 go!! Have a history of boy/girl twins in my family and hubby has identical twins in his, plus he is Nigerian which has the highest rate of twins in the world - but no joy!! Now I am not really sure I would really want them in next pregnancy as it would mean 3 young kids and ALOT of hard work!! xx

Yeah I'm the same as you Amanda, I don't think I would want twins next time lol! Would be lovely to have them in a first pregnancy though, that would be me done if I had boy and girl twins first time round :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back