Scan on Tuesday - eek!

LucyBee

Reaction score
Well, we've got our scan on Tuesday.
I'll be 12w 5d then.
Symptoms have pretty much gone though - no nausea, not so tired anymore, bbs not so sore.
Do you think all is OK? I'm worrying about a missed miscarriage now and of course have tortured myself by looking on evil Google.
Lucyx

Hi Lucy - you'll be fine. I had a missed miscarriage at around 11 weeks before i had Zara (my symptoms went at around 10 weeks) and was terrified when pregnant with Zara that the same thing would happen.

All my symptoms went at 11.5 weeks with Zara and everything was fine. It's just difficult between 12 - 18 ish weeks when you have no symptoms and you can't feel the baby moving yet.

At 12.5 weeks what you're experiencing is completely normal so don't worry and look forard to your scan. Looking forward to seeing that piccie!!! :dance:

im sure all wine be fine hun! i was the same as you "dam google" lol

are you going to be posting the pics?

hey hun.
Try not to worry too much..i was the same as you looking things up on evil google.
Try not to look things up about it..you will just worry yourself, all of my symptoms have gone..and it feels great :cheer:
Hope everything goes ok at your scan...be sure to post a pic :D

You'll be fine :) Everyone says that once past 12 weeks you can relax but I actually think the start of the 2nd tri is the scariest time cos you start feeling better but you don't really have a bump and you can't feel your Lo yet. You'll feel much better after the scan :wink:

Try not to worry Lucy. When I was pregnant with Noah had no symptoms at all, no sickness, boob tenderness etc the only thing that made me know I was preggers was the test I did. I half expected to go to the scan for them to tell me that I had never even been pregnant! Most people have the sickness and tiredness die off at around 12 weeks so it all sound normal to me.

Good Luck for your scan babe!

I feeling the same as you! Symptoms have have gone but i haven't got my scan till tuesday either when i will be 13 weeks 6 days. I'm sure we will both be fine!

Feeling much better now thanks to you lot!
Thanks a million girls!
And good luck for Tuesday Kellie!
Lucyx

Naughty Lucy! :wink: . You know your little bean will be fine, you've already seen baba once so you know baba is definately there and no complications so far, you'll be fine. I agree with Skatty between your first scan and when you feel the baba move is the most worring time as you have no idea what's going on inside you and you actually feeling normal. Chin up hun, your scan is now 4 days away and counting - let me know how it goes!!! Loose noose over and out :rotfl:

oh im so glad you feeling better i can't wait to feel better constantly so so tired and nauseous a lot and god am i a moody cow lately!! my poor family :twisted: :puke: :sleep:

Good luck for the scan i bet you can't wait let us know how you get on. :D

From my point of view its nice to know that this doesn't have to last forever i couldn't cope with 9 months like this!!

Good luck lucybee :hug:

Just to add..........

The reson our symptoms die off is because for the first 12 weeks we rely on the hormones to look after the baby whilst the placenta develops nd matures ready to take over at 12 weeks. The hormones then start to die down a bit as the placenta takes over, hence we start to feel better.

It can happen any time between 11-14 weeks when you start to feel better.

Before this it is common for symptoms to come and go..........you will be just fine hun and baby will be great too, you'll see :wink: xx

thanks tam, lets hope the placenta takes over quick xx :lol:

You'll be fine :hug:

Can't wait to see your pic :cheer:

x

Luce

I have never had any real symptoms, except tiredness and that went at 12 weeks so I have really not felt pregnant at all and it really worried me at times...

We saw bean at 8 weeks but I still worried, then again at 12 weeks (nucral screen), and it was amazing to see him/her so active!! Its just so mad its moving loads but you cant feel anything!!!

Going to hear heartbeat Monday at midwives, to convince me until 20 week scan that there actually a baby in there!!

Good luck with the scan, please dont worry-just be excited at the thought of seing your baby again real soon xx :hug:

P.S Dont forget t post piccies :cheer:

Only just seen this Lucy - How did it go????

L x

Lisa! We've missed you! Where have you been?!
Thank you - everything went brilliantly.
I have posted the pics in first trimester!
L xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back